Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
ISPS Innovations NEWS - SUPPLY AUSTRALIA WIDE CUSTOM Acrylic Splashbacks, Bonethane, CulourTEK Benchtops - our total range available in any colour & gloss level....
Customise you interior requests in any colour size and have it delivered to your state.
ISPS Innovations inspire the think & creative design step with our innovative colour face and colourback technologies. Our Acrylic Splashbacks, Acrylic Wall Panels, Kitchen Splashback, Laundry Splashback, Bathroom Shower Wall Panels, Feature Wall Panels, Printed Splashbacks, Kitchen Resurfacing (& New Kitchen) & Benchtop in CulourTEK Creations provide solutions for many categories and an unlimited colour range. Be inspired. Don't just buy plastic graded polymers or chip board laminate benchtops, choose ISPS Innovations
Welcome to ISPS Innovations website
Your home to our creative splashback solutions & joinery. Bringing innovative splashback categories in Bonethane Premium high heat polymer sheeting in gloss or matte finish. IPA Acrylic splashbacks & bathroom wall panels, Printed Polymer Splashbacks and Wall Panels & CulourTek -Benchtop Kitchen Joinery Creations
ISPS Innovations produce hand made and crafted CulourTEK custom Bench-tops available in any colour in your choice of finishes and designs. Specialising in polyurethane doors & kitchen resurfacing in high gloss or satin finish. Let ISPS create your DREAM KITCHEN in solid 18mm construction with 32mm CulourTEK benchtop
Each request custom made to suit your application. Call one of our helpful team we can guide you through the colour design & application process. Where else will you find a broad range of splashback, benchtops and door options in any colour & in various substrates, suitable for every application.
Rule number 1 when choosing your splashback, benchtops & doors lay out your colour choices and be responsible for your choices decisions. Ensure that the colour pallette of each substrate you work with do not clash. Do not assume what colours your getting, ISPS Innovations provide alternative colour options, colour matching and samples prior to application.
Check out this Farquhar Kitchen with our Bonethane Satin finish DIY splashback by ISPS Innovations
ISPS Innovations the MASTERS in DIY products making you the DIY MASTER! Call 08 8381 8880 or submit your enquiry through our enquiry screen.
Just some colours. Our range is unlimited!
Note: If your after the most vibrant white in your project then choose IPA Acrylic Sheeting by ISPS Innovations as Bonethane in an environment of whites can look or appear blue or grey ora. Colours to the left are Bonethane, colours to the right are or Acrylic graded material.
Feature and Benefits of Bonethane Splashbacks. Used by Architects,Designers and DIY Renovators.
Bonethane Premium Splashbacks and Wall Panels have been servicing the Commercial & DIY industry for a number of years through major supply chains.
ISPS Innovations have an exceptional working history. Trusted Proven Polymer Systems. As featured on The Renovator and Better Homes and Gardens.
Please take the time to review the wonderful benefits of Bonethane Premium Splashbacks, Luxury Shower Wall Panels and Exquisite Digitally Printed Feature Walls.
Now available to buy on line
Features and Benefits of Bonethane Splashbacks
Features & Benefits of Bonethane High Heat Polymer Sheeting
- Available high gloss or satin finish
- Carries Product of Australia License
- ISPS work with industry professionals, provide experience with colour guidelines and create samples for review prior to commercial application.
- Comes with a practice piece of splash
- Designed to have the same cutting fabriction as MDF
- Can be cut drilled and planned on site
- Can be ordered cut to size and shape
- Available in any colour, metallic, ISPS EFX and Digital print with GRIPTEK backing
- Bonethane does not split or crack like Acrylic when cutting, drilling and planning.
- Friendly for DIY Enthusiasts and DIY Devotees.
- 38% faster to install than Acrylic and Glass
- Suitable for out doors UV treated
- Twice the heat rating of Acrylic
- Graffiti Proof
- Self Extinguishing
- Power holes can be drilled into the face of the sheet, even after installation.
- You can drill to the edges
- Great for corporate signage or feature displays
- Greater heat distribution and electrical resistance making it perfect for hospitals and laboratories.
- Critical Strength, impact and breakage defiant.
- Can be 100 % fully recycled in to Bonethane10
- Exceptional acoustic insulation.
- Maximum Temperature Load 145 ºC
- Low weight
- Totally waterproofed including Digital Printed Images
- Superior strength.
- If your future projects have significant shifts in their foundation, Bonethane sheets can be removed from walls years on without breaking, so wall can be repaired and sheet can be replaced. Where acrylic, tiles and glass will crack, Bonethane bows forward allowing the opportunity to remove from the wall and then replace.
Our luxury Acrylic Splashbacks are versatile and suitable for high traffiked areas, fabulous for feature walls shower panels, underbars, shelving and much much more. IPA Acrylic carries the Australian made logo.
In this photo is our Bonethane Sheeting and custom designed reception counter,flooring and staircase.
Bonethane10 Tablet stands by ISPS Innovations
A versatile design, one piece platform, fully constructed from recycled Bonethane. Weighted not to slip. The Bonethane10 Stand works to hold the Tablet device in either landscape or portrait hold, allowing you free manoeuvrability to showcase presentaions, photos & work with simplicity.
The Bonethane10 stand is stream lined to be used on a counter top table or desk, widely used in offices, lobbies, homes, schools the options are widley reached. The angle of the Bonethane10 tablet holder allows the user to navigate freely which is perfect for presentations or if your simply sitting at home at your desk. The Bonethane10 Tablet Stand, creates better ergonomic intentions correcting your posture, by not limiting your key functions and lessening bearing position, which forces you into poor posture.
Calculated & Designed with class, the Bonethane10 tablet stand is fabricated to expresses the look of stone elegance with the function & adaptability to suit any plane surface. Designed to fit IPAD, IPAD Mini, Sony tablet. Suitable for Andriod or Apple based devices.
Note: ISPS are able to custom manufacture our Bonethane10 stands to suit any tablet device, simply provide us with the dimesions. For more information call 08 83818880. Nationally delivered. White boards and rear screen projectors are also available.
Another Bonethane first....Recycling Bonethane using a water based technology system, allowing multi coloured substrates to form unique products. Using less energy than all other polymer recycling systems.
Acrylic Splashbacks, Bonethane, Benchtops, Designer Glass, Composite Panels
ISPS Innovations manufacture & supply Australian made innovative interiors. Our dedicated team and experience with major supply chains has helped us pave the way to pioneering solutions with no limits. ISPS pass all stops leading in innovation, a family business, dedicated to the importance of service, quality and reliability . Our range: Bonethane®, IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & CulourTek Creations to name a few uniquely stand far above the expectation of our clients for their elegant look, warranties, durability, endless colour options & recolour processes.
ISPS works together with industry professionals & DIY renovators who acquire our commitment to their artisque vision through our innovation to fit their space. Providing quality made, coloured & price effective building solutions that create function, style to capture any space big or small for your commercial and domestic assignments.
ISPS provide a number of creative services including repair, restore, replace service which includes; Polyurethane, Timber, Veneer, French Provincial, Colour Manipulation, Blending, Restoring, Colour Matching, and Brick Toning and Rejuvenation for commercial & domestic brick homes and herriatge listed buildings. ISPS are colour specialists.
ISPS Innovations has comprehensive range of designer custom made interiors for commercial or domestic; kitchens, bathrooms in preferred colours.
Our product range includes polymer, printed and acrylic splashbacks, luxury bathroom wall panels, and benchtops, partitions and doors among many more. Designed to suit the needs of both professional tradesmen as well as DIY enthusiasts, these products are ideal for both commercial and residential projects.
Colour is a very critical element of commercial or home decor plans; however, accommodating the latest colour trends in the interior design budget can sometimes be a difficult proposition. ISPS Innovations supplies a broad range of custom designer interiors with no restriction on the customer's choice of colour and the reassurance that they will get their size shape and colour request and delivered to their respective states.
ISPS Innovations offers the customer the flexibility to select their splashbacks, benchtops and wall panels in desired colours including Marsala, the Pantone 2015 Colour of the Year. Marsala is inspired by a rich and tasteful earthy boldness, very close in tone to a deep red wine.
ISPS Innovations custom create for commercial & domestic application.
- Bonethane Splashbacks the builders choice & DIY favourite; a high heat polymer splashback that does not split or crack like acrylic splashback polymers when cutting.
- Bonethane10 Tablet Stands
- Bonethane Graffitti Proof Corporate Signage
- Bonethane DigitalArt printed splashbacks are UV treated and great for showers and outdoors.
- IPA Acrylic splashbacks and luxury bathroom wall panels
- CulourTek Creations benchtops, partitions and doors in any colour base and gradient
- Kitchen joinery by ISPS and Ferretti Designer Interiors (customised to specification and finish)
- French provincial Joinery
- Timber finishes & Veneer
- VetroPoly toughened Glass
- Decou Flue Designer Glass
- BrikTan Brick Rejuvenation/ Domestic & Commercial
- Vanity splashbacks in IPA Acrylic and Bonethane
- Bellassimo Acrylic Splashback the Affordable Universe Range
- Comprehensive colour matching processes.
Combining our expertise in custom designed splashbacks, Benchtops & interior solutions with leadership in innovation, ISPS delivers a quality range of products and cost-effective solutions to Architects, Designers, Specifiers, Renovators and the DIY Community.
ISPS create your design: Architects, Designers, Builders and DIY Renovators love ISPS's flexability and know how.
Our on line shop and & interior focussed team work to provide key characteristic to benefit the consumer on our custom interior & exterior range delivered nationally. ISPS provide a tailored service that resonates our clients request for high end quality building materials that are affordable, long lasting in any shape, colour and size.
Interior Designers, Architects and Building Professionals utilize our services because of cutting edge techniques with our interior innovative range.
Isps Innovations are creating a new kind of DIY for Renovators, not being stuck with a limited colour palette for materials that will not last the distance or not fit your space.
Some of our product range is certified by Australian Made Campaign please visit their website and show your support for Australian made and grown
- creating better building materials that last and in your colour choice.
- exceptional colour matching processes
- repair, restore, replace service
- bulk purhcase savings
- great packages
- custom manufacturing
- Australian made, please visit the Australian Made website to see our certifications.
- Nationally delivered
Some materials we cover
Digital Printed Splashbacks
Buy Bonethane Splashbacks online.
Architects, Interior Designers, Builders and DIY Devotees will love the online savings.
Feature and Benefits - Custom made custom sized and delivered to you. SHOP
- Greater heat distribution and electrical resistance than Acrylic
- Self Extinguishing unlike Acrylic
- The look of Glass without the stress of shattering or exploding into million bits
- 35% faster to install than acrylic & glass Splashbacks saving time and money.
- Bonethane Carries the Product of Australia LOGO
- Critical Strength, impact and breakage defiant.
- Non-hazardous in sheet format and application as indicated in our step by step instructions.
- Coloured in any colour efx & digitalArt Spalshbacks application optional with GRIPTEK backing.
- UV treated.
- No need to coat wall neutral colour prior to install, saving the DIYer time on preparation and curing of wall.
- Can be 100 % fully recycled into Bonethane10 shower bases.
- Can be cut drilled and planned without cracking and splitting making Bonethane Premium the DIY favourite!
- Bonethane has the same cutting fabrication as MDF or Timber.
- Cut shapes and innovative angles with ease, without the stress of the substrate exploding, cracking or splitting on you.
- Maximum Temperature Load 155 ºC
- Continuous service temp 120°C 10cm.
- Low weight, superior strength.
- Suitable for induction cook tops.
- Custom VetroPoly toughened glass insert in 6mm thickness available in any size for gas burners in silver or can be colour toned to blend with Bonethane & Acrylic grades.
- No Minimum order quantity for colour matching.
- GripTek backing no need to coat wall a neutral colour, saving you time
- You can add additional cut outs years down the track if you have a cavity behind your wall, without Bonethane Premium splitting or cracking.
- Do you have lots of ground movement in your home that causes cracks in your walls? With Bonethane Premium you are given time to remove the sheet from the wall without damaging your splashback, ensuring you protect the face of the sheet. Acrylic, glass or tiles will not allow you to do this as it will snap, shatter or split by this process.
- High gloss or satin finish available in any colour, metallic, efx and digitalArt with GripTek backing
- Can be buffed and repaired with ease and in half the time of Acrylic.
- Easier to handle
- UV protected
- Can be ordered in sheet size, cut to shape or cut to size, refer RENOVATORS page to down load templates
- Wash with soapy water, rinse residue, wipe with clean warm damp towelling cloth or cameo, wipe in down motion & walk away. Bonethane Premium® air dries and shines.
- Does not craze over time
- Carries a 7 year Warranty which can be doubled at no charge in a few easy steps
- Commercial orders larger sheet sizes can be produced MOQ
- The first coloured polymer to be recycled using a third of the energy than other polymers
- The first coloured polymer to be recycled into a water based system.
- Delivered Nationally