Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
May 06 2018
Splashback and Benchtops - Colour Choices Need an Acrylic Splashback or Benchtop in your c...
Jan 24 2018
Our Selector Range of Acrylic Bathroom, Shower & Feature Wall Panels in any colour or prin...
- Bonethane is a high heat polymer splashback that does not split or crack when cutting.
- High Gloss finish.
- Free solid colour match. Choose from COLOUR WIKI range or colour chart from Dulux, Taubmans, Wattle or choose your own colour, simply send us the physical sample.
- Cut to size and shape available / additional charge.
- Metallic, Efx & Digital Printed finish also available /additional charge.
- Bonethane is superior to Acrylic splashbacks and wall panels in terms of heat and cutting, for lower heat polymer see our IPA Acrylic Splashback range.
- Water resistant
- The VetroPoly glass comes in Silver with option of different colour (additional charges may apply for colour toning glass or changing glass size) Glass can not be cut as it is toughened. Do not tap edge of glass as this can explode.
- Colour Toning Glass insert to blend Bonethane sheets incurs a charge.
- Includes Delivery to your state
- Bonethane can be colour matched to any colour sample.
- High gloss finish, satin finish available additional charge.
- Bonethane is an engineered Polymer that can easily be crafted and customised on site without splitting and cracking like Acrylic Splashbacks.
- Available in solid colours, Metallic, Shimmer, EFX , Satin finish or High gloss and digital Art printed Splashback
- Bonethane is a Higher heat application than Acrylic splashbacks.
- Bonethane is easy to cut, drill and plain with out splitting and cracking.
- Bonethane has self extinguishing properties.
- Bonethane is DIY Friendly superior to Acrylic Splashbacks in terms of heat, cutting and application.
- Bonethane is UV protected and suitable for outside.
- Bonethane comes with a 7 year Warranty, when installed by our methods and by following a few simple requests Bonethane warranties can be doubled to 14 years. Call and enquire.
- Sheet sizes vary on request. Available cut to size, shape and delivered to you.
- Bonethane carries The Product of Australia logo
- If your walls have a lot of movement, Bonethane can be removed with out spliting or cracking, then replaced once area is repaired
- Scratches easily buff out with Bonethane, see our scratch test conducted with industrial scizzors on YouYTube
- Self Polishing, wash warm soapy water, rinse residue, wipe with damp cloth, Bonethane air dries and shines
- Delivered to your state
- If you require Bonethane custom made to specification, ISPS have a number of cost effective packages.
- ISPS can customise fire rated toughened glass for gas burner in either silver or optional colour - toned . VetroPoly or create a colour that adds contrast with Trim, filler EFX and cut to size options all inclusive and delivered to you for one cost call 08 8381 8880 for more information.
- At ISPS we have no limits. Call us with your creation and we will manfacture as per your request.
- Let us coordinate your Splashbacks, CulourTek Benchtops or Polyurethane Doors, see our full range on our website.
- Filler EFX are a design custom made in combination colour, incorporating the colour spectrums in your interior project. They are designed to run through the course of the sheet vertical or horizontal creating a stunning boarder or continuous length. If your looking for something that captures your colour scheme add fillers to your order.
- ISPS have no limits. Call us with your creation and we will manufacture as per your request. Let us coordinate your Splashbacks, CulourTek Benchtops or Doors, see our full range on our website.