Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Jan 15 2020
Kitchen makeover, Kitchen Resurfacing or New Kitchen? ANNOUNCEMENT CORONAVIRUS, COVID19 : ISPS a...
Dec 27 2019
Like Glass Acrylic Splashbacks 6mm x 2440 x 1220 sheet delivered for $571.00 ACT , Canberra ISP...
- Bonethane is a high heat polymer splashback that does not split or crack when cutting.
- Bonethane can be used in Kitchens, laundries, bathrooms, commercial projects
- High Gloss finish.
- Available in any solid colour choose from COLOUR WIKI range or colour chart from Dulux, Taubmans, Wattle or choose your own colour, simply send us the physical sample.
- Cut to size and shape available / additional charge.
- Metallic, Efx & Digital Printed finish also available /additional charge.
- Bonethane is superior to Acrylic splashbacks and wall panels in terms of heat and cutting, for lower heat polymer see our IPA Acrylic Splashback range.
- Please refer to Bonethane Packages for cost effective pricing and savings.
- Bonethane Carries Product of Australia logo
- Water resistant
- Free Solid colour Match on Bonethane
- Includes Free Delivery to your state.
- Bonethane DIY Splashbacks can be colour matched to any colour sample, Dulux, Taubmans,Wattle, or simply choose your own colour.
- Bonethane is an engineered Polymer that can easily be crafted and customised on site without splitting and cracking like Acrylic Splashbacks.
- Available in solid colours, metallic, shimmer, EFX , satin finish or high gloss and digital Art finish, additional charge.
- High heat application.
- Bonethane sheet includes 1 straight cut, must be all the way through the sheet.
- Bonethane is easy to cut, drill and plane without splitting and cracking like Acrylic.
- Bonethane has self extinguishing properties.
- Bonethane is DIY Friendly superior to Acrylic Splashbacks in terms of heat, cutting and application.
- Bonethane is UV protected and suitable for outside.
- Bonethane comes with a 7 year Warranty, when installed by our methods and by following a few simple requests, Bonethane warranties can be doubled to 14 years.
- If your walls have a lot of movement, Bonethane can be removed without splitting or cracking, then replaced once area is repaired. Acrylic, tiles or glass will not allow this process.
- Bonethane carries product of Australia logo
- Water resistant.
- Call and enquire. Sheet sizes vary on request.
- Available cut to size or cut to shape or cut outs additional charge.
- Scratches easily buff out of Bonethane, see our scratch test on YouTube
- Self Polishing, wash Bonethane with warm soapy water, rinse lather and wipe with damp towelling cloth, Bonethane air dries and shines.
- Delivered to your state
- If you require Bonethane custom made to specification, ISPS have a number of cost effective packages.
- ISPS can customise fire rated toughened glass for gas burner in either silver or optional colour toned Vetro-Poly glass or create a colour that adds contrast with Trim, filler EFX and cut to size options all inclusive and delivered to you for one cost. Contact 08 8381 8880 for more information.
- At ISPS we have no limits. Call us with your creation and we will manufacture as per your request.
- Let us coordinate your Splashbacks, CulourTek Benchtops or Polyurethane Doors, see our full range on our website.
- Filler EFX are a design custom made in combination colour EFX, incorporating the colour spectrums in your interior project. They are designed to run through the course of the sheet vertical or horizontal creating a stunning boarder or continuous length.
- Higher heat application than Acrylic
- Bonethane carries Product of Australia logo
Bonethane only available through ISPS Innovations
Other items you may like