Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Bathroom Renovations. Need Acrylic Splashbacks? ISPS are Hipages Verified - Delivery Australia Wide.
Dec 04 2019
Bathroom Renovations: Need Acrylic Splashbacks? ISPS are Hipages Verified - Delivery Australia ...
Nov 16 2019
Are Acrylic Splashbacks heat resistant & how do you clean polymer acrylic splashbacks? ...
- Bonethane is a high heat polymer splashback that does not split or crack when cutting.
- High Gloss finish.
- Available in any solid colour choose. Choose from COLOUR WIKI range or colour chart from Dulux, Taubmans, Wattle or choose your own colour, simply send us the physical sample.
- Cut to size and shape available / additional charge.
- Metallic, Efx & Digital Printed finish also available /additional charge.
- Bonethane is superior to Acrylic splashbacks and wall panels in terms of heat and cutting, for lower heat polymer see our IPA Acrylic Splashback range.
- Water resistant
- Includes Delivery to your state
- Bonethane DIY Splashbacks can be colour matched to any colour sample, Dulux, Taubmans,Wattle, ro simply choose your own colour.
- Bonethane is an engineered Polymer that can easily be crafted and customised on site without splitting and cracking like Acrylic Splashbacks.
- Available in solid colours, metallic, shimmer, EFX , satin finish or high gloss and digital Art finish, additional charge
- High heat application.
- Bonethane is easy to cut, drill and plain without splitting and cracking like Acrylic.
- Bonethane has self extinguishing properties.
- Bonethane is DIY Friendly superior to Acrylic Splashbacks in terms of heat, cutting and application.
- Bonethane is UV protected and suitable for outside.
- Bonethane comes with a 7 year Warranty, when installed by our methods and by following a few simple requests Bonethane warranties can be doubled to 14 years.
- If your walls have a lot of movement, Bonethane can be removed without splitting or cracking, then replaced once area is repaired
- Bonethane carries product of Australia logo
- Water resistant.
- Call and enquire. Sheet sizes vary on request.
- Available cut to size or cut to shape or cut outs additional charge.
- Scratches easily buff out of Bonethane, see our scratch test on YouTube
- Self Polishing, wash warm soapy water, rinse residue, wipe with damp cloth, Bonethane air dries and shines
- Delivered to your state you.
- If you require Bonethane custom made to specification, ISPS have a number of cost effective packages.
- ISPS can customise fire rated toughened glass for gas burner in either silver or optional colour toned Vetro-Poly glass or create a colour that adds contrast with Trim, filler EFX and cut to size options all inclusive and delivered to you for one cost call 08 8381 8880 for more information.
At ISPS we have no limits. Call us with your creation and we will manufacture as per your request.
Let us coordinate your Splashbacks, CulourTek Benchtops or Polyurethane Doors, see our full range on our website.
- Filler EFX are a design custom made in combination colour EFX, incorporating the colour spectrums in your interior project. They are designed to run through the course of the sheet vertical or horizontal creating a stunning boarder or continuous length. you may want to add to you shopping cart
- ISPS have no limits. Call us with your creation and we will manufacture as per your request. Let us coordinate your Splashbacks, CulourTek Benchtops or Doors, see our full range on our website.
- 29 May 2015 5.0 Thank you for my Metallic Bonethane Splashbacks, I was pleased with glass match for behind the gas cooktop. Your team was supportive and informative through the whole process. Im a happy woman! Maria Prestons Vic
- 29 May 2015 5.0 Thank you for your help with the measurements. We purchased Bonethane 2 years ago and it still looks great, we are doing up a rental property and using it again. A brilliant product as I have two left thumbs and found it easy. Jess Sydney
- 29 May 2015 5.0 Thank you for colour matching to my existing Acrylic splashback we bought from another company, it caught on fire from my tea towel that was to close to the burner. We are really happy with the match. Mandish Victoria
- 29 May 2015 5.0 Thanks for your service ISPS, the colour was spot on, we appreciate Theresas' help. Product was easy to install & you guys were great in directing us with measurements. Sonya Melbourne