Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Splashback and Benchtops - Colour Choices
Need an Acrylic Splashback or Benchtop in your colour choice?
WANT AUSTRALIAN MADE BUILDING SUBSTRATES THAT ARE CUSTOM MADE?
Choosing the right colour for your splashback, feature wall panel or benchtop is a significant decision to making your kitchen, bathroom, laundry or commercial refit a success.
The exquisite advantage of ISPS Innovation Bonethane Polymer, IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & CulourTEK Benchtops is we blend, tone or match to your rooms principal colour point.
A standout performer of our polymer sheeting & benchtops range is the coloured coating formula applied to the back and face of our high grade substrates.
Our Coating system is formulated to prevent colour fading, silicone bleeding, colour delamination, mould and much more.
You see our coating systems plus the substrate it is applied to equals a durable long lasting product that locks into each other & works as one. Buy and inferior product and you will be stuck with this image as it appears below. Silicone bleeding! This happened 15 months gradually after installation.
When choosing your colour the surrounding joinery, flooring & fittings will inspire your splashback & benchtop colour choice
There are many spray painting services that purchase leading brand Acrylics claiming they have the best product when all it is a spray painted finish with limited warranty and pose the threat of silicone bleeding becasue of heat expansion and contraction where colour delamination is a direct result. So choose your supplier carefully and dont be fooled by paid facebook likes either.
ISPS Innovations have addressed thousands of splashbacks and joinery for our clients nation wide.
With our custom colour benchtops ISPS Innovations cover the following hand made looks in any colour combination
Or create a look with our unmatched colour techniques and warranties.
Our remarkable colour creations are available in any flick with an unlimited selection of colour bases that are custom made to your colour base, flick and shade.
ISPS Innovations colour palette, is only one of its kind, a refined coating system applied to the surface that integrates the colours of your environment seamlessly through our innovation.
For more information on colour matching, GripTEK water barrier backing on printed splashbacks, call ISPS Innovations 08 8381 8880.
Our Selector Range of Acrylic Bathroom, Shower & Feature Wall Panels in any colour or print will enrich any space promoting a healthy mould & bacteria free environment.
With the choice of choosing luxury combination colours that are client focussed, ISPS work with you to achieve the ultimate colour indulgence.
ISPS Innovations are Australian Made & create a range of innovative custom interiors using cutting edge colour technology that requires a skill base from years of experience.
Don't be fooled by quick spray painting remedies by fly by companies that piggy back off the history of leading brand clear acrylics. These coating applications fail short term as the coating will not conform with the substrate due to weathering.
Anyone can buy clear Plexiglas sheeting & spray it or employ a printer to print on them. Unfortunately you get what you pay for.
Due to conditions experienced in bathroom & kitchen environments, it pays to investigate the products you choose to purchase and how long they will last.
ISPS IPA Acrylic sheeting is robust in performance and the preferred choice for hospitals, dental, cafes, schools used for domestic and commercial application. You may ask why.... Please keep reading.
These days people that are recovering in hospitals, or working in a commercial work space want to feel more at home, it serves a better recovery time and makes the work place more inviting, IPA Acrylic is available in any colour or print is robust in performance & a healthy alternative to textured finishes available in a domestic or clincal bathroom environment.
Before selecting your polymer sheeting choose a panel that can deal with elements of heat expansion and contraction factors.
We all have the experience of substrate limitation, be it colour fading, delamination, milky haze, mould...
- Choose a product where you know the coating system will conform with the substrate it is applied to and work as one.
- That the surface of the substrate you choose is easy to clean will remain true to form in either high gloss or satin finish for the long haul.
- That the product will not fade, buckle, yellow or delaminate.
- How do you know? .....
- ISPS Innovations have supplied Bunnings, Mitre 10 & a history of leading Designers, Architects and DIY Devotees with our total range of custom Acryllic Polymer Splashbacks, High Heat Bonethane Polymer Splashbacks, Benchtops and Kitchens.
ISPS qulaity test and colour applicate our total range of building substrates. We do not rely on third party processes & stand by our Australian Made Buiding substrates.
The superior high gloss finish of IPA Acrylic & Bonethane
- prevents residue from being retained on our smooth high gloss surfaces VS a textured polymer or tile (grout) textured surface in Bathrooms either commercial or domestic.
- Once residue is washed, rinsed, & wiped with a clean damp hot cloth, IPA Acrylic & Bonethane will air dry and shine, high-lighting the invitation for bacteria, grime and mould build up as non existent on our polymer range.
It is more evident with time that satin textured finishes hide the on going effects that promote havens for bacteria, mould & oily build up creating a white film in domestic and commercial bathrooms.
Wall textured and painted surface finishes
- are subject to retaining bacteria & later staining because of oily build up on unclean surfaces in hard to reach places that repeatedly sit dormant as an accumulation of uncompleted cleaning methods, missed by human error.
- Heat rises and so does oily build up. It will appear clean due to satin textured finish but eventually build up, this is due to hot and cold weathering, oil and moisture properties from everyday use, much like painted walls in a standard bathroom, developing grime and mould almost what appears over night. . So in an unsuspecting bathroom at first sight the grime and mould can not be seen, and slowly mould and grime develops a build up, causing health issues....., and in a hospital, clincal or home environment this is dangerous.
Our IPA Acrylic luxury panels are quality tested & come with GRIPTEK barrier backing, eliminating the use of double sided tapes, coating wall a neutral colour, colour fading of the sheet, colour delamination, silicone bleeding and allowing sheets to safely be removed off the wall without damaging the integrity of the sheet.
GripTEK also creates additional adhesion when silicone is applied in grid format.
- Our 6mm IPA Acrylic sheeting can be safley removed from the wall it is fixed to without damaging the integrity of the sheet, this would come in handy if you sprung water damage behind your wall. GRIPTEK can be applied to printed splashbacks and wall panels on request.
Can IPA Acrylic be placed over tiles?
- The answer is yes, simply silicone over existing walls, tiles, gyprock, plaster. Always ensure that water proofing is up to date.
It is important that your wet area panelling offers a multipurpose function to that of the conservative tiles or glass. With the added indulgence of having no grout or mould lines and smooth high gloss or satin finish.
ISPS Innovations create a custom innovative, alternative splashback and wall panel that are affordable, functional allowing you to be the selector of your colour, print or custom sizing.
Did you know ISPS Innovations supply toughend and etched glass?
ISPS have pioneered & combined creative colour combinations and fashion the most ground-breaking visual colour EFX.
Simple cleaning methods: Wash IPA Acrylic Bathroom Shower Wall Panels with warm soapy water, rinse residue and wipe with a clean damp towelling cloth. NO DRY POLISHING. IPA Acrylic sheets air dry and shine. Rid your self of moldy tile grout.
For more information contact www.ispsinnovations.com.au
ISPS Innovations supply our Selector Range of Acrylic Splashbacks coloured, printed, ISPS EFX Kitchen Splashbacks & Bathroom Wall Panels nationally to Sydney, Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Perth, NorthernTerritory, Tasmania, Adelaide, North Sydney, Mosman, Cairns, Parramatta, Kogarah, Brighton, Cannon Hill, Ashfield, Auburn, Croydon Park, Putney, Dandenong, Narre Warren, Ballarat, Werribee, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Rock Hampton ALL OVER AUSTRALIA!
Australian Made Printed & Coloured Acrylic Splashbacks & Bonethane High Heat Polymer Wall Panels by ISPS Innovations.
Face Book ISPS Innovations
Face Book Bonethane & IPA Acrylic
ISPS Innovations create custom coloured Acrylic Splashbacks, available in any colour and print.
We will beat and better any written quote & warranty on custom coloured 6mm Acrylic Splashbacks in 6mm cut to size custom Acrylic Splashbacks and Wall Panels.
Call ISPS Innovations 0883818880 national delivery.
ISPS Innovations create coloured and printed splashbacks in any colour and print
ISPS Innovations can produce the following services
- Custom Splashbacks in Acrylic, Bonethane and Glass
- Mirror Splashbacks
- Printed Splashbacks with GripTek barrier backing
- Shower Splashbacks
- Etched Glass
- Custom CulourTEK benchtops hand made finishes, in any gloss level and colour combination. ISPS replicate stone, timber or marble finish.
- Kitchen and bathroom Joinery
- Colour Resurfacing
ISPS Innovations have supplied
- Mitre 10
- Architects, Designers and Builders,
- and a nation of people with our custom innovative interiors.
ISPS Innovations custom coloured and designed range is provided direct to , DIY Renovators, Architects, Designers, & Builders.
ISPS Innovations last because we know and understand the mechanics of ensuring the substrate conforms with the coating. Allowing expansion and contraction to unite as one, eliminating a number of problems caused by faulty spraypainting methods or fixed joins that separate.
ISPS Innovations, have the proven colour face technology, unlike other inferior spray painted finishes that fail, ISPS Innovations are he proven polymer coloured system. We are a family business and understand the imporatnce of quality, reliability. ISPS Innovations provide standards and proper cleaning procedures that will see your product last past its warranty.
ISPS Innovations Colourface technlogy is robust and performs to Australian Standards.
We are the only company in Australia to provide a harden shell (GRIPTEK barrier backing) to the backs of our printed splashbacks, so no flaking, no bubbling or delamination.
ISPS Innovations are Australian Made and Australian Standard compliant. ISPS Innovations supply toughend glass splashbacks and mirrored glass splashbacks, IPA Acrylic Splashbacks and Benchtops and Bonethane High Heat Polymer Splashbacks to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Northern Territory Darwn, Perth & Tasmania. Custom Splashbacks, joinery and resurfacing addressed Australia wide.
Acrylic Splashbacks, Shower Wall Panels & Benchtops custom designed and delivered to your state.
Want Australian Made & compliant custom coloured acrylic splashbacks and wall panels. IPA acrylic marker boards & whiteboards available in any colour, ISPS EFX & print.
Our durable high grade acrylic sheeting with GRIPTEK barrier backing is water proofed & used in bathrooms, showers, kitchens, laundries for commercial and domestic applications. ISPS Innovations warranty against colour fading, colour delamination, silicone bleeding to name a few. If you are after a splashback that has a high heat tollerance see Bonethane Polymer Wall Panels
Our range of culourTek benchtops & joinery awakens the creative colour designs and inspirations of our clients requests.
ISPS Innovations manufacture an unlimited range of splashbacks and benchtops in any colour, colour combination & gloss level. Because ISPS lead is resurfacing with our innovative colour technologies it also allows our establishment to work with existing joinery & colour schemes to refresh modernise & accommodate budgets for all of our clients.
ISPS Innovations create your colour reccomendation & size (optional) on our IPA Acrylic Splashback, Acrylic Shower, Bathroom & Laundry Panels in your colour, design & shade.
ISPS Innovations create the same with our eye catching benchtops. Hand made and crafted. ISPS Innovations replicate stone, timber, and marble finishes in any gloss level. See CulorTEK creations
Supplying Custom coloured & sized Acrylic Splashbacks, Wall Panels , Printed Splashbacks and Benchtops Australina wide to over 352 locations.
- South Australia 5000
- Melbourne Victoria 3000
- Western Australia 6000
- New South Wales 2000
- Northern Territory 0800
- Queensland 4000
- Lonsdale South Australia 5160
- Geelong Victoria 3220
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- Townsville City Queensland 4810
- Coffs Harbour New South Wales 2450
- Bendigo Victoria 3550
- New South Wales
- New South Wales
- Brighton South Australia 5048
- Brighton Victoria 3186
- Castle Hill New South Wales 2154
- Winnellie Northern Territory 0820
- Hackham South Australia 5163
- Seaford South Australia 5169
- Noarlunga, Noarlunga Downs South Australia
- Glenelg South Australia 5045
- West Lakes Shore South Australia 5020
- Golden Grove South Australia 5125
- One Tree Hill South Australia 5114
- Rostrevor South Australia 5073
- Albury New South Wales 2640
- New South Wales
- Aberfoyle Park South Australia 5159
- South Australia
- Albert Park Victoria 3206
- Aldinga South Australia 5173
- Andrews Farm South Australia 5114
- Athelstone South Australia 5076
- Ascot Park South Australia 5043
- Ashford, Kent, England
- Banksia Park South Australia 5091
- Ashford South Australia 5035
- Belair South Australia 5052
- Bellevue Heights South Australia 5050
- Bedford Park South Australia 5042
- Blair Athol South Australia 5084
- Broadview South Australia 5083
- Camden Park South Australia 5038
- Clovelly Park South Australia 5042
- Coromandel Valley South Australia 5051
- Craigburn Farm South Australia 5051
- Croydon Park New South Wales 2133
- Croydon Park South Australia 5008
- Dover Gardens South Australia 5048
- Dudley Park Western Australia 6210
- Dudley Park South Australia 5008
- Eastwood South Australia 5063
- Eastwood New South Wales 2122
- Erindale South Australia 5066
- Evandale South Australia 5069
- Ferryden Park South Australia 5010
- Firle South Australia 5070
- Fulham Gardens South Australia 5024
- Fullarton South Australia 5063
- Gawler South Australia 5118
- Glen Osmond South Australia 5064
- Grange Hall, 2601 East Lake Avenue, Watsonville, California 95076
- Hendon South Australia 5014
- Holden Hill South Australia 5088
- Huntfield Heights South Australia 5163
- Kensington South Australia 5068
- Kent Town South Australia 5067
- Largs North South Australia 5016
- Kings Park New South Wales 2148
- Kings Langley New South Wales 2147
- Toongabbie New South Wales 2146
- Marino South Australia 5049
- Melrose Park South Australia 5039
- Nailsworth South Australia 5083
- Seacliff Park South Australia 5049
- Seaton South Australia 5023
- Sellicks Beach South Australia 5174
- South Brighton South Australia 5048
- Valley View South Australia 5093
- Woodville North South Australia 5012
- Woodville Park South Australia 5011
- Wynn Vale South Australia 5127
- Yarra New South Wales 2580
- Yarra City, Victoria
- Carlton, Orleans County, New York
- Docklands Victoria 3008
- Flemington Victoria 3031
- Kensington Victoria 3031
- Hotham Grove, Box Hill Victoria 3128
- East South Street, Victoria, Texas 77901
- Balaclava Victoria 3183
- Saint Kilda Victoria 3182
- Cremorne New South Wales 2090
- Cremorne Victoria 3121
- Fitzroy North Victoria 3068
- Princes Hill Victoria 3054
- Boroondara City, Victoria
- Balwyn North Victoria 3104
- Camberwell Victoria 3124
- Canterbury New South Wales 2193
- Canterbury Victoria 3126
- Hawthorn Victoria 3122
- Bayswater Victoria 3153
- Rowville Victoria 3178
- Doncaster Victoria 3108
- Templestowe Victoria 3106
- Ringwood Victoria 3134
- Geelong West Victoria 3218
- Abbotsbury New South Wales 2176
- Abbotsford New South Wales 2046
- Alfords Point New South Wales 2234
- Ashbury New South Wales 2193
- Auburn New South Wales 2144
- Allambie Heights New South Wales 2100
- Avalon Beach New South Wales 2107
- Austral New South Wales 2179
- Annangrove New South Wales 2156
- Arcadia New South Wales 2159
- Artarmon New South Wales 2064
- Burwood New South Wales 2134
- Bundeena New South Wales 2230
- Cabramatta New South Wales 2166
- Chatswood New South Wales 2067
- Cranebrook New South Wales 2749
- Currans Hill New South Wales 2567
- Fairfield New South Wales 2165
- Greenwich New South Wales 2065
- Green Valley New South Wales 2168
- Greystanes New South Wales 2145
- Gymea New South Wales 2227
- Haberfield New South Wales 2045
- Hoxton Park New South Wales 2171
- Hurstville New South Wales 2220
- Illawong New South Wales 2234
- Ingleburn New South Wales 2565
- Ingleside, San Patricio County, Texas
- Jamisontown New South Wales 2750
- Kangaroo Point Queensland 4169
- Kangaroo Point New South Wales 2224
- Kangaroo Point Road, Denicull Creek Victoria 3377
- Kurnell New South Wales 2231
- Kogarah New South Wales 2217
- Kogarah Bay New South Wales 2217
- Kingsgrove New South Wales 2208
- Kingsford New South Wales 2032
- La Perouse New South Wales 2036
- Lidcombe New South Wales 2141
- Lalor Park New South Wales 2147
- Lansdowne New South Wales 2163
- Lavender Bay New South Wales 2060
- Leichhardt New South Wales 2040
- Len Waters Estate New South Wales 2171
- Leppington New South Wales 2179
- London Borough of Lewisham, Greater London, England
- Lilli Pilli New South Wales 2229
- Lilyfield New South Wales 2040
- Long Point New South Wales 2564
- Lurnea New South Wales 2170
- Macquarie Fields New South Wales 2564
- Malabar New South Wales 2036
- Marayong New South Wales 2148
- Melrose Park New South Wales 2114
- Middle Dural New South Wales 2158
- Mortlake New South Wales 2137
- Mulgoa New South Wales 2745
- Narellan Vale New South Wales 2567
- Newport New South Wales 2106
- Neutral Bay New South Wales 2089
- Normanhurst New South Wales 2076
- Turramurra New South Wales 2074
- Wahroonga New South Wales 2076
- Northwood New South Wales 2066
- Parramatta New South Wales 2150
- Northmead New South Wales 2152
- Oxley Park New South Wales 2760
- Old Toongabbie New South Wales 2146
- Prospect New South Wales 2148
- Potts Avenue, High Point, North Carolina 27260
- Punchbowl New South Wales 2196
- Quakers Hill New South Wales 2763
- Queens Park New South Wales 2022
- Queenscliff Victoria 3225
- Queenscliff New South Wales 2096
- Pyrmont New South Wales 2009
- Raby New South Wales 2566
- Rydalmere New South Wales 2116
- Russell Lea New South Wales 2046
- Rozelle New South Wales 2039
- Rockdale New South Wales 2216
- Rookwood New South Wales 2141
- Rosemeadow New South Wales 2560
- Rushcutters Bay New South Wales 2011
- Ryde New South Wales 2112
- Rodd Point New South Wales 2046
- Sadleir New South Wales 2168
- South Hurstville New South Wales 2221
- Strathfield New South Wales 2135
- Summer Hill New South Wales 2130
- Surry Hills New South Wales 2010
- Stanmore New South Wales 2048
- Sydney Olympic Park New South Wales 2127
- Sylvania Waters New South Wales 2224
- Taren Point New South Wales 2229
- The Rocks New South Wales 2000
- Tennyson Point New South Wales 2111
- Ultimo New South Wales 2007
- Vaucluse New South Wales 2030
- Vineyard New South Wales 2765
- West Pennant Hills New South Wales 2125
- West Hoxton New South Wales 2171
- Wetherill Park New South Wales 2164
- Wiley Park New South Wales 2195
- Windsor Downs New South Wales 2756
- Willmot New South Wales 2770
- Yagoona New South Wales 2199
- Yennora New South Wales 2161
- Zetland New South Wales 2017
- Bowen Hills Queensland 4006
- East Brisbane Queensland 4169
- Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006
- Herston Queensland 4006
- New Farm, 7704 New England Highway, Tenterfield New South Wales 2372
- Teneriffe Queensland 4005
- Spring Hill Queensland 4000
- Woolloongabba Queensland 4102
- West End Queensland 4101
- Albion Queensland 4010
- Carseldine Queensland 4034
- Clayfield Queensland 4011
- Chermside West Queensland 4032
- Gordon Park, Cleveland, Ohio 44103
- Nundah Queensland 4012
- Newmarket Queensland 4051
- Kedron Queensland 4031
- Grange Queensland 4051
- Aspley Queensland 4034
- Acacia Ridge Queensland 4110
- Greenslopes Queensland 4120
- Moorooka Queensland 4105
- Mount Gravatt Queensland 4122
- Fairfield Queensland 4103
- Yeronga Queensland 4104
- Yeerongpilly Queensland 4105
- Stretton Queensland 4116
- Balmoral Queensland 4171
- Bulimba Queensland 4171
- Hemmant Queensland 4174
- Moreton Island Queensland 4025
- Ransome Queensland 4154
- Seven Hills New South Wales 2147
- Seven Hills Queensland 4170
- Wynnum Queensland 4178
- Tingalpa Queensland 4173
- Kenmore Hills Queensland 4069
- Toowong Queensland 4066
- Middle Park Queensland 4074
- Riverhills Queensland 4074
- Karana, 423 Leahys Road, Ranges Bridge Queensland 4405
- Jindalee Queensland 4074
- Fig Tree Pocket Queensland 4069
- Anstead Queensland 4070
- Pullenvale Queensland 4069
- The Gap Queensland 4061
- Westlake Queensland 4074
- Ipswich Queensland 4305
- Leichhardt Queensland 4305
- North Tivoli Queensland 4305
- Woodend Victoria 3442
- Woodend Queensland 4305
- Mount Forbes Queensland 4340
- Walloon Queensland 4306
- Daisy Hill Queensland 4127
- Forestdale Queensland 4118
- Forest Dale, 45 Olivers Road, Quandary New South Wales 2665
- Kagaru Queensland 4285
- Park Ridge South Queensland 4125
- Underwood Queensland 4119
- Woodhill Queensland 4285
- Woodridge Queensland 4114
- Yarrabilba Queensland 4207
- Loganlea Queensland 4131
- Loganholme Queensland 4129
- Alexandra Hills Queensland 4161
- Karragarra Island Queensland 4184
- Redland Bay Queensland 4165
- Russell Island Queensland 4184
- Thorneside Queensland 4158
- Albany Creek Queensland 4035
- Everton Hills Queensland 4053
- Margate Queensland 4019
- Elimbah Queensland 4516
- Woody Point Queensland 4019
- Cedar Creek Queensland 4520
- Mackay Queensland 4740
- Port Douglas Queensland 4877
- Kuranda Queensland 4881
- Craigie Western Australia 6025
- Alfred Cove Western Australia 6154
- Ardross Western Australia 6153
- Ascot Western Australia 6104
- Armadale Western Australia 6112
- Ashfield Western Australia 6054
- Stirling Western Australia 6021
- Banksia Grove Western Australia 6031
- Banjup Western Australia 6164
- Beaconsfield Western Australia 6162
- Beckenham Western Australia 6107
- City of Swan, Western Australia
- Cockburn South Australia 5440
- City of Cockburn, Western Australia
- Beeliar Western Australia 6164
- Beldon Western Australia 6027
- Bentley Western Australia 6102
- Bellevue Western Australia 6056
- Joondalup Western Australia 6027
- Melville Western Australia 6156
- Kalamunda Western Australia 6076
- Cannington Western Australia 6107
- East Perth Western Australia 6004
- Eden Hill Western Australia 6054
- Town of Victoria Park, Western Australia
- Landsdale Western Australia 6065
- Leda Western Australia 6170
- Medina Western Australia 6167
- Rockingham Western Australia 6168
- Scarborough Western Australia 6019
- Fremantle Western Australia 6160
- South Guildford Western Australia 6055
- Woodvale Western Australia 6026
- Battery Point Tasmania 7004
- Lenah Valley Tasmania 7008
- Moonah Tasmania 7009
- Goodwood South Australia 5034
- Goodwood Tasmania 7010
- Rosetta Tasmania 7010
- Hobart Tasmania 7000
- Devonport Tasmania 7310
- Burnie Tasmania 7320
- Bayview Northern Territory 0820
- Eaton Northern Territory 0820
- Parap Northern Territory 0820
- Palmerston City Northern Territory 0830
- Brinkin Northern Territory 0810
- Stuart Park Northern Territory 0820
If we have missed your suburb dont be alarmed ISPS Innovations supply eveywhere.
IPA Acrylic Marker Boards chosen for department of Immigration & Border Protection.
Technology for white boards, marker boards and projectors screens have advanced. The PMMA ACRYLIC substrate produced by ISPS Innovations provide immediate results with the use of IPA Acrylic Marker Boards, IPA Acrylic White Boards & IPA Acrylic Projector Screens coupled with the simple use of water based whiteboard markers. A system that proves efficient.
ISPS Innovations were selected for our superior Acrylic Sheets for the department of immigration and border protection by a meticulous Interior Design establishment for our Australian Made IPA Acrylic Marker Boards.
ISPS Innovations were chosen not just for our clarity but superior surface & colourback coating technology which designers and architects are choosing over convenional options or spray painted acrylic sheets that are prone to silicone bleeding, shadowing, staining and colour delamination.
ISPS Innovations are confident with our IPA Acrylic Marker Boards and whiteboards taking great lengths to eliminate ghosting or the leftovers of former marks. IPA Acrylic marker boards also come with GRIPTEK barrier backing, this prevents colour fading, shadowing, colour delamination, silicone blleeding when using neutral cure silicone and also allows the board to be removed from the wall without breaking the sheet if refits are in call allowing the marker board to be reused.
IPA Acrylic Whiteboards provide an immediate outcome to influence office, schools or medical environments, with an effective & fast line for written or sketched illustration, displaying fast active communication amongst groups. Even high-tech progressions can't keep up with, limiting time wasting because of loading issues. Time is money. IPA Acrylic marker boards & whiteboards continue to demonstrate an indispensable effective value for companies & informative institutes, like schools, real estate, medical the options are endless .
ISPS Innovation Acrylic marker boards, whiteboards & projector screens were chosen for multiple government based projects for its duel use of Acrylic whiteboard/ projector screen VS Glass.IPA Acrylic demonstrated the simplicity & working performance of our Acrylic Marker Boards. No digital technology hold ups. IPA Acrylic whiteboards are available in your choice of colours. The benefit over glass is not just weight but most importantly IPA Acrylic Whiteboards will not explode like toughened glass (OH&S issue) & creates effective learning or work environment without the headaches of technology. IPA Acrylic whiteboards are repairable, glass is not.
The ability to summarily apply information to a straight standing substrate before your contemporaries, makes, IPA Acrylic marker board, IPA Acrylic whiteboard & IPA Acrylic projector screens a product that is hands-on easy to use by anyone and is restored to its original gloss level in only seconds, making instructive or unrestrained coaching a fast, effective prompt form of communication.A stylish and pleasing substitute to predictable & digital marker boards, whiteboards and projector screens, ISPS Innovations by provide an unlimited colour choice, digital integrating print development for corporate colours & logos and the ability to record, many lines of lively accounts in seconds without hassle of waiting for technology to load. The cost of IPA Acrylic Marker products is significantly less, than the modern technologies & IPA Acrylic whiteboards & markerboards are stylishly fashioned.
ISPS Innovations marker boards offer several crucial points.
- ISPS Innovations markerboards & white boards are cleaned in seconds.
- ISPS Innovations markerboards & white boards require no harsh cleaning agents or polishing compounds to wipe the board clean.
- ISPS Innovations markerboards & white boards after cleaning, can start again without digital delays, which cost time and money when adding up the
- ISPS Innovations markerboards & white boards always look clean and shiny after wiping with a damp cloth no shadowing or staining.
- ISPS Innovations markerboards & white boards can be shaped, printed or coloured to corporate branding.
- ISPS Innovations markerboards, white boards & projector screens are an operative form of communication for immediate results in learning facilities, boardroom meetings, schools, universities, laboratories, medical facilities, the options are endless.
- ISPS Innovations markerboards are Australian Made
For more information contact ISPS Innovations on 08 8381 8880 we nationally deliver.
See some of our government project using IPA Acrylic White boards