Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks
ISPS Innovations will beat any written quote on custom 6mm cut to size Acrylic Splashbacks & Wall Panels. Leaders in optional splashback categories and finishes.
ISPS Acrylic splashback & wall panels are spray painted with GRIPTEK backing for kitchens, luxury bathrooms, laundries & commercial projects. Available in 143 colours or make up your own colour! 100% waterproofed, no colour fading or delmaination from water or moisture build up. ONLINE SHOP Warehouse house prices delivered to you! Commercial and trade prices from manufacturer.
ISPS bring to you a range Polymer Sheeting supplying branded Polycarbonate Sheets Laserlite, Makrolon, profiled sheets in varied thicknesses. Assorted PMMA Acrylic Sheets including PLEXIGLAS® & Perspex from 3mm, 6mm and 10mm thicknes. Satin coloured polymer sheets.
What is the difference when comparing the reflections in your splashback to Acrylic, Bonethane, Glass or Engineered gloss composite panels? NOTHING YOU SAY?
While all substrates look wonderful at first sight they do peform differently. ISPS Innovations provide a high range of cutom designed and coloured splashback and wall panel alternatives & the right information for you relating to the product you require for your project. So if you after an Acrylic Splashback or wall panel delivered this is the right page!
ISPS like to assist with critcal colour matching processes and require primary colour samples to achieve effective colour tonning and blending. So send us an apple, a door a pencil or any colour you like as long as it is a physical sample we will do our best to match, blend and tone.
ISPS Innovations create the Alternative Innovative Splashback in many splashback categories.
Supplying Acrylic Splashback & Polymer Wall Panels to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth, Tasmania and the greater Australian Regions.
IPA ACRYLIC SPLASHBACKS COME WITH GRIPTEK BACKING!
Note our Bunnings Splashback range which was Bonethane and IPA Acrylic Splashback sheets are now available direct through ISPS Innovationns or call for your nearest distributor.
Colourback Acrylic Sheeting the sentiment of glass with out the cost.
DIY Splashbacks have never been so easy. See our nationally delivered acrylic splashback & wall panel pricing.
Unlimited colours below. If you don't pick a colour send us your primary colour choice by post, ISPS will make it!
Our Innovative Splashback range is an engineered polymer customised to your specification. People ask is it Perspex? Just like PLEXIGLAS® or IPA Acrylic it is a trusted brand with a different manufacturing process.
IPA Acrylic is proudly Australian Made. The major stand out is our IPA Acrylic is available in any colour, high gloss or satin finish and has been quality tested since 1998. See our pricing on 2440 x 1220 x 6mm IPA Acrylic shower panel. A hardwearing surface a product that can be crafted on site with standard fabricating tools, with a 7 day a week customer support service for tips, why would you go anyhwere else. ISPS have trade pricing for volume orders.
ISPS Innovations now supply PLEXIGLAS ® range as a part of our product line. ISPS Innovations have the biggest splashback & wall panel range nationally delivered.
When you order with ISPS we provide a practice piece of acrylic splash for you to cut into. When you place your order and post a colour sample, ISPS will provide a free tube of neutral cure silicone with your order so you can start on your DIY splashback or DIY Wall panel.
With our cut to size service installing your Acrylic Splashback will be a breeze. TIPS
IPA Acrylic Splashback & Wall panel sheets are hard wearing high gloss substrate with a 94% light transmission, perfect for
- under bars
- shower cubicles & walls
- feature walls
- commercial displays
- anywhere there are high trafficked areas
- kitchen splashback recommending VetroPoly Toughened glass for behind your cooktop
- Bathroom Walls
- Bath/Spa Surrounds
- Water Features
- Commercial wet areas
- Kitchens commercial
- Commercial Fit outs
- Decorative Feature Walls
- Shop Fitting/ Counters Panels
- DIY Joinery & Furniture
- Foyer Features
- ISPS specialise in metallic finish as well as solid and combination colour. Choose Dulux, Wattyl, Taubmans, or choose a colour.
- White boards
- Projector Screens
- Digital Printed Acrylic Splashbacks
- Digital Printed Shower Wall Panels
- Digital Printed Feature Walls
- Celing Wall Panles in high gloss or Satin finish
- Alternative Splashbacks in different substrates
ISPS Innovations can apply GripTek to Zenolite and PLEXGLAS High gloss substrates.
With IPA Acrylic you can have any colour, shade or digitally printed with any colour backing. GripTEK can also be applied to IPA Acrylic splashbacks and panels, giving you unlimited choice. ISPS are the only company that provide GripTek backing with their DigitalArt printed splashbacks. See our Bellassimo DIY Acrylic Splashback Universe range.
Supplying Acrylic Splashbacks to; Adelaide and South Australia, Sydney and NSW, Brisbane and Qld, Northern Territory,Darwin and Alice Springs, Perth and Western Australia, Tasmania and Hobart. Nation wide Service like no other.
The person signing for any ISPS orders must be 18 years of age and able to check goods are recieved in new order.
Note colours vary from screen to screen. The colours below are used as a guide only.
IPA Acrylic is the most cost effective, economical coloured Acrylic Splashback in any colour with a consistent high gloss finish that reflects the look of glass or satin finish. With the look & characteristics of glass IPA Acrylic Splashbacks articulate clarity illuminating a 94% light transmission.
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & Wall Panels, the economical high gloss alternative to Glass.
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks series is mould resistant & self polishing. Just follow our care instructions when washing.
- The Hi Gloss Face of our IPA Acrylic Splashbacks Series is hard wearing like pressed aluminium. A trade & shop fitters favourite!
- IPA Acrylic works exceptionally well in high traffiked areas, perfect for commercial & domestic application.
- IPA Acrylic Can be used as a whiteboard,marker boards or a corporate coloured theme white board, with the use of removable markers & double as a screen projector screen, saving you money. Perfect for Schools, offices, Boardrooms, Hospitals, Bars, Cafes, Restaurants options are endless.
- Available in 143 standard colours or choose any colour ....... great for Trade industry requirements. Fantastic for the clients that requires that particular colour, for corporate colour, franchise colour or the individual that is looking for a cost effective durable product that provides options.
- IPA Acrylic has a maxiumum heat temp abosrbtion of 90°C with continuos service temp of 80°C. Acrylics promote burning & must be kept away from direct flame & extreme heat source. If used in kitchens we reccomend Vetropoly toughened glass for cooktops to sit the width & height of your range hood.
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks can be cut on site before install using standard woodworking & tile grinding procedures.
- IPA Acrylic is a bathroom renovators favourite (tilers) as all cuts & detailed work can be executed with a grinder.
- In Preparation of IPA Acrylic, the wall must be coated a neutral colour & time considered for the paint to cure on the wall, before placement. Our IPA sheets do not need the back of the sheets sanded before placement on the wall. A clear neutral cure silcone in clear must be added in grid format to the back of the sheet to adhere to the wall. We suggest Parfix all purpose neutrel cure silicone for adhering & finishing seals.
- IPA Acrylic is available to all leading industry specialists; Hardware Stores, Home Improvement centres,Bathroom & Kitchen centres, Out door Home & Garden Centres or purchase direct on line call our office for more information.
ISPS have special builder packs reflecting our IPA colour range comprising of 12, 24, 36 & 48 sheets per pack. Nationally delivered all over Australia.
IPA Acrylic is available in 6mm in thickness.
- Note goods collected from a depo in your state should be collected in a reasonable time frame and not left in storage as they will not be covered for damages if they occur.
For more information call our office on 08 8381 8880
IPA COLOUR CHART