Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Splashbacks in Bonethane Premium. Kitchen and Luxury Bathroom Wall Panelling. Any Colour or DigitalArt Printed Image Splashbacks.
Click here Bonethane Premium VS DIY Acrylic Splashbacks.
ISPS Innovations supply Bonethane Kitchen Polymer Splashbacks , IPA Acrylic Splashbacks and Bathroom Shower Acrylic Wall Panles Benchtops that are custom made & distributed to Melbourne and Victoria, Adelaide and South Australia, Sydney and NSW, Brisbane and Qld, Northern Territory,Darwin and Alice Springs, Perth and Western Australia, Tasmania and Hobart. Nation wide Service like no other.
Why choose Bonethane Splashbacks over DIY Acrylic Splashbacks?
Firstly next to Glass, its the builders preffered choice and here is why.
- Greater heat distribution and electrical resistance.
- Self Extinguishing.
- The look of Glass without the stress of shattering, cracking or exploding due to stress
- 38% faster to install
- Bonethane Carries the Product of Australia LOGO
- Critical Strength, impact and breakage defiant
- Coloured in any colour efx & digitalArt Spalshbacks
- Optional with GRIPTEK backing.
- UV treated.
- Can go over tiles
- No need to coat wall neutral colour prior to install, saving preparation and curing of wall
- Can be 100 % fully recycled into Bonethane10
- Can be cut drilled and planned without cracking and splitting making Bonethane Premium the DIY favourite!
- Bonethane has the same cutting fabrication as MDF or Timber.
- Cut shapes and innovative angles with ease, without the stress of the substrate exploding, cracking or splitting
- Maximum Temperature Load 145°C
- Continuous service temp 120°C short term
- Low weight, superior strength.
- Suitable for induction cook tops.
- Custom VetroPoly toughened glass insert in 6mm thickness available in any size for gas burners in silver or can be colour toned to blend or choose contrast colour with Bonethane & Acrylic grades.
- No Minimum order quantity for colour matching.
- GripTek backing no need to coat wall a neutral colour, saving you time
- You can add additional cut outs years down the track if you have a cavity behind your wall, without Bonethane Premium splitting or cracking.
- Do you have lots of ground movement in your home that causes cracks in your walls? With Bonethane Premium you are given time to remove the sheet from the wall without damaging your splashback, ensuring you protect the face of the sheet. Acrylic, glass or tiles will not allow you to do this as it will snap, shatter or split by this process.
- High gloss or satin finish available in any colour, metallic, efx and digitalArt with GripTek backing
- Can be buffed and repaired with ease and in half the time of Acrylic.
- Easier to handle
- UV protected
- Can be ordered in sheet size, cut to shape or cut to size, refer RENOVATORS page to down load templates
- Wash with soapy water, rinse residue, wipe with clean warm damp towelling cloth or cameo, wipe in down motion & walk away. Bonethane Premium® air dries and shines.
- Does not craze over time
- Carries a 7 year Warranty which can be doubled at no charge in a few easy steps
- Commercial orders larger sheet sizes can be produced MOQ
- The first coloured polymer to be recycled using a third of the energy than other polymers
- The first coloured polymer to be recycled into a water based system.
- Delivered Nationally
Please note custom Bonethane and IPA Acrylic Splashbacks are no longer available through Bunnings Hardware chains, you can know purchase our total splashback and benchtop range form our on-line shop with direct delivery to you nationally.