Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Bathroom Renovations. Need Acrylic Splashbacks? ISPS are Hipages Verified - Delivery Australia Wide.
Our warranties and how to care for products manufactured by ISPS Innovations.
ABN 25132474189 MSDS
Address 9 unit 2 Scarborough Way, Lonsdale, SA 5160. All Mail to: ISPS Innovations/ Po Box 339, Lonsdale SA 5160.
Viewing our Innovative range is by appointment only. ISPS like to spend the time and attention with our clients to provide premium taylored and exceptional customer service.
CulourTek Benchtops and Partitions,Resurfacing, Bonethane, IPA Acrylic, VetroPoly Toughened Glass, DigitalArt Printed Wall Panels, Custom Kitchens and Joinery, Polyurethane finishes, Timber and Veneer Finishes.
If you return goods damaged due to installation process you will not recieve a refund. We do not refund on change of mind or wrong colour choice. All products are manufactured on request.
Bonethane Premium comes with a 7 year statutory warranty and UV warranty this covers you from delaminating of coating and manufacturing defects for up to 14 Years including UV. The 14 year warranty can be addressed in few easy steps call 08 8381 8880 and ask how. This warranty will be void if any of the information stated on the product sheets is not strictly followed. Bonethane must not be butt up againt cooktop. A clearance of 60mm from edge of cooktop. Hot pots and applicance must rest within the paramter and not fall into benchtops space or wall lining in order to preserve the the Bonethane Substrate from buckling.
IPA Acrylic carries a 7 year statutory warranty. This covers you from delaminating of coating and manufacturing defects for up to 10Years. The 10 year warranty can be addressed in few easy steps call 08 8381 8880 and ask how. This warranty will be void if any of the information stated on the product sheets is not strictly followed. Do not place behind cooktops.
Custom kitchens, joinery and doors carry 25 Year statutory warranty. This covers you from delaminating of coating and manufacturing defects. This does not cover you for abusive use or neglect or over cleaning. Joinery products should only be cleaned with soapy water not harsh cleaning angents or bleaches. DO NOT CLEAN WITH ACETONE.
VetroPoly toughened glass carries a 7 Year Statutory Warranty this covers you from deliminating coating. Do not bump edges of glass as this can compromise glass and explode within an hour glass is not covered for breakages that are caused by your error. NOTE: Flames and Appliance, hot pans, pots etc should not be be pressed up against glass when elements or gas burner is on, whilst glass has a high heat tolerance the coatings on the back of glass are not as forgiving. Only apply cooking pans within the parameter of cooking electrical or gas element. Pans and pots should never sit over cooking parameter where it extends over to benchtops or wall backings. Cooking should always be monitored and never left unattended. DO NOT LEAVE PANS OR HOT POTS RESTING ON GLASS OR POLYMER BACKING EVER> ISPS INNOVATIONS DO NOT WARRANTY THIS AT ALL..
CulourTek Benchtops carries a 12 year structural warranty, this covers you from delaminating. CulourTek benchtops can be re-coloured a different colour years down the track if you decide to change you decor colour in your home.
NEVER LEAVE COOKING UNATTENDED, ISPS INNOVATIONS WILL NOT COVER PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN NEGLECTED.
When using your benchtops it is advised to use a chopping board and not to apply staining products on the surface base. All products can stain including laminates, Acrylic Benchtops, Marble or Stone. The following materials like turmeric, curry or flowers with ink staining properties is a primary example,. Do not use bleach to clean culourTEK . CulourTEK is a durable hand made finish but requires care and proper cleaning methods. Call ISPS if in doubt. Wash CulourTek with warm soapy water. You can remove most spice stains with vinegar and sponge.
Do not put hot pans on the benchtops. Ensure that benchtops are covered when spraying toxic coatings in domestic or commercial environments, leave benchtops covered until areas are fully cued from vapour release.
ISPS innovations do not cover for staining, burn marks or mistreatment.
On CulourTEK benchtops Frying pans must sit within the parameter of the cooktop, not extend over the benchtop. This can cause damage to benchtops or wall from excessive heat.
Ensure you cooktop is installed by a licensed gas fitter or electrician and follow cooktop installation instructions.
Invoices not paid in full will void all warranties.
Choosing colours. ISPS Innovations ask that you choose colour carefully. ISPS can provide a colour samples of your chosen product once comitted to the order and this is paid in full. Postage and handelling fee may apply for samples to be sent out. ISPS Innovations invite you to take up this offer. ISPS can not be held resposnible for wrong colour choice or colour direction. ISPS work in colour tone not exact colour as this can be altered depending on the substrate it is applied to.
ISPS Warranties excludes the following on all our custom Australian made products.
Any claims made are not covered below:
- Over cleaning with wrong products or not following our simple step by step cleaning process.
- Do not use acetone to clean any of our product range
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents to use any of our product range, this inlcudes, acids, bleach or the use of abrasive cleaning agents or hard closths or scourers
- Polishing Bonethane or IPA Acrylic with a dry cloth.
- Wrong installation process.
- Not using the correct silicone.
- Not using the correct tools
- Not having your tools fully charged prior to cutting
- Using acidic cleaning agents to clean your custom ISPS products
- Placing your custom designed products as stated on our website in toxic or vapoured environment.
- Not reporting any damages or breakages apon receipt of goods.
- Having a person under 18 years accept or sign for goods as goods should be checked prior to signing.
- Not reporting damages apon receipt of goods or not checking goods.
- If you cut , glue install, scratch, choose wrong colour, leave outside, provide wrong measurements.
- Leaving goods at depo and goods get damaged (not covered). Depos are not storage facilities, you are expected to pick up goods in a reasonable time frame.
- Placing items of an extreme heat nature to close or for long extended periods, your not covered.
- Glass exploding after delivery of goods have been accepted left and not checked.
- ISPS Innovations are not responsible for third party installation damages
- Our Polymer sheeting have a protective film on the face, This protective film is machined on with state of the art tools, the face of the sheet unless satin will be high gloss finish with a colour backing.
- Butting up hot pots and frying pans to glass or polymer splashbacks are not warrantied. Hot pots and frying pans must sit within the frame of the cooktops and not extend over the boundary onto benchtops space. ISPS Innovations do not cover for coating delamination or burning of coating if cooking pots are left unattended.
- On CulourTEK benchtops Frying pans must sit within the parameter of the cooktop, not extend over the benchtop. This can cause damage to benchtops or wall from excessive heat.
Summery of warranty requests for ISPS custom designed interiors
- The use of abrasive tools and cleaners is not recommended, warm soapy water is the best method for cleaning.
- Do not use dry cloth to polish Bonethane or IPA Acrylic. When cleaning only use a damp sof cameo. Use mild soapy detergent to wash and rinse with warm water. Wipe with damp cloth. Bonethane & IPA Acrylic air dries and shines.
- ISPS can colour match to any physcial colour sample. We do not copy colour formula codes, our process is to colour match by eye. We ask that for critical colour matching processes that the primary physical colour sample is presented for matching as varaitions will occur on a guess or assumption.
- Please follow the Australian standards when installing any of our custom products. ISPS endeavor to provide as much information as possible following mandetory regulations for the saftey of the consumer, if in doubt call ISPS Innovations on 08 8381 8880.
- Do not place ISPS products in an environment where toxic vapours are releasing as this can be considered an acidic environment. This may happen when coating timber decking, or black tar on concrete etc. These applications requiring a time of curing before placement of your custom ISPS product. There is no warranty on Bonethane or any splashback categories or laminated surfaces if it is housed in these environments and adequate curing and ventilation is not carried out.
- Do not use nylon sponge whilst cleaning Bonethane, IPA Acrylic or VetroPoly Glass
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scourers or scouring compounds, window cleaners, acetone, toluene chloroform, xylene, amyl acetate, dichloromethane, butyl alcohol, butyl acetate, cellusolve, giacial acetate acid, cresols/phenols ,halogenated solvents, Ketone (pvc glue) ethylacetate, chlorinated solvents, Sulphuric acid, MEK methyl alcohol and bleach. Do not apply thinners to Bonethane, IPA Acrylic, Glass,CulorTek Benchtops, Polyurrthane Doors. Do not use any Silicone or glue based products, only use what is specified in our step by step install process.
- Please check digital printed splashback proofs carefully. ISPS Innovations do not replace if you have made wrong choice when approving your proof. It is your responsibility to ensure the image is addressed justfied to suit your interior project.
- When cutting Bonethane or IPA keep masking on the face of the sheet. This protects the Splashback face from being injured. Masking should be peeled off after final installation in upright position mounted to wall by clear non acidic silicone.
- Do not polish Bonethane or IPA Acrylic dry. ISPS Splashback grades should only be washed with warm soapy water, rinse residue clean & wipe with clean warm towelling cloth, Bonethane and IPA Acrylic wall panels are designed to air dry & shine.
- Do not place Bonethane or IPA Acrylic directly against or on exposed flames or heat expelled elements.
- Do not leave very hot items i.e. hot pans, hot jugs leaning against Bonethane, IPA Acrylic, Vetropoly GLASS. This could damage or mark the product, or ecxceed coated temperature surfaces.
- Do not place Bonethane, IPA ACRYLIC, VetroPOLY Glass on a direct flame, heat element or anything of constant extreme heat. A minimum distance of 20cm is required with a gasburner, 60mm for induction. anything closer requires stainless steel, glass or mosaic strip width and height of extreme heat expelled area. Bonethane Premium is not Acrylic. Acrylic is highly flammable.
- Bonethane has a continuous service temperature of 120.C short term and 110.C long term. Bonethane must sit up right against wall, minimum 60mm from any heat appliance; anything closer requires stainless steel, glass or mosaic strip width and height of extreme heat expelled area. Do not place Bonethane or Acrylic behind a gas burner.
- Items of extreme heat nature must not touch or be placed too close to Bonethane. Do not butt up stove tops to Bonethane or direct light souce.
- Do not place IPA Acryic behing any cooktop. View Bonethane Vs Acrylic candle test.
- Use a polishing compound that can polish plastic or brass or a fine grade non silicone car polish with no cleaning agents.
- To clean: Use a warm soapy (detergent) sponge in a circular motion. Do not use nylon sponge.
- To rinse: Emerge a soft towelling cloth into clean warm water & squeeze excess water. Wipe lather off in down motion repeat second or third time, removing excess lather.
- To Dry: Do not polish. Bonethane or IPA, these products will dry and shine, providing the excess water becomes minimal when wiping down with warm damp towelling cloth.
- Do not install sheets unless edges are lightly sanded, this will address any saw marks, this can effectively reflect the light.
- Cutting warranty guidelines Bonethane sheets can be easily cut by using the most standard fabricating equipment. It is advised, when cutting Bonethane to keep masking on the face of the sheet. This protects the Bonethane face from being injured. If you are using cordless equipment ensure batteries are fully charged and blades are suitable and sharp for cutting. Batteries not fully charged will result in loss of momentum, which can pull up the product. Creating a danger which can result in the product flicking up at you.
- IPA Acrylic cuts differently to Bonethane. Please follow the instructions for cutting Acrylic graded material. All Acrylics should be cut with fine sharp blade and care.
- Do not cut or install Bonethane, IPA Acrylic, or any custom ISPS interiors unless you have checked all contents & measurements first. Any discrepancies should be reported to ISPS on 08 8381 8880 on receipt of goods , do not peel masking all the way off the sheet.
- Do not install Bonethane or IPA sheets unless edges are lightly sanded, this will address any saw marks and shadow line showing ip in the profile edge, this can effectively reflect the light.
- ISPS Innovations have the right to change the content on our website at any time reflecting any changes to our product range, updates on saftey data sheets. Please ensure that you sign up to our news letters so ISPS can provide up to date information with any product changes, new products, marketing etc relating to the ISPS range. If you do no sign up we ask you keep yourself up to date with our website.
- Tips: when choosing an image for your printed wall panel you should consider vertical and horizontal positioning of the image. This is because you can loose part of the image if the dimensions do not rest just . An image you see on an illuminated screen will not always look the same on the substrate it is applied to. ISPS Innovations do not refund for screen to substrate colour variation. There will always be a variation.
More Information please read before you install.
PRINTED POLYMER PANEL Information below.
1. Call ISPS once goods arrive confirming you are in receipt & goods checked within 24 hours of receipt, indicating goods are in excellent condition. If product is cut by ISPS confirm measurements with your cutting lists, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register. USE NEUTREL CURE SILICONE CLEAR SILICONE. Masking must not be peeled off the sheet until final installation. If check the image you can peel back the masking from top corner to check, ensuring masking is in tact
2. Strictly Install Bonethane Premium or ISPS Acrylic grade Sheets by the steps described in our instruction booklet enclosed with your order & confirm this in writing after install. Care for Bonethane Premium & Acrylic grades by the method explained in our step by step.
3. Turn around times on printed panels 10 to 21 workdays up to 28 days in outer areas. Solid & metallic is 10 to 12 workdays metro 15 outer regions.
4. Provide before & after shots of your project in high resolution digital image format showcasing your beautiful project in Bonethane Premium. Provide ISPS with your experiences. With your permission we ask you assign 100% copyright of images for advertising & marketing purposes. All your personal information is kept strictly confidential.
5. ISPS warranties can be found on our website. You will then be issued with an additional 7 year warranty making your warranty 14 years on Bonethane Premium.
6. Goods Delivered to our freight carrier Depo in your state must be collected in reasonable time frame as additional charges will apply for storage.
7. On credit card or eft remit ISPS Innovations allows 1 business day for funds confirmation prior to work commencement. ISPS Innovations will not start works until return confirmation is addressed by you on phone orders, this ensures correct colour and measurements for both parties.
Use Stainless steel blade fine sharp teeth to cut Bonethane Premium or IPA Acrylic.
Plan your cuts, use packaging as a template. If in doubt call ISPS 7 days a week till 9pm on 08 8381 8880
Use only clear neutral cure silicone in grid format 10cm apart in thin strips as described in our data sheet when installing Bonethane. DO NOT USE LIQUID NAILS.
Ensure wall is level & flush. Read all instructions or review www.ispsinnovations.com.au for updates.
Ensure sheet is secure prior to cutting, tools fully charged.
ISPS are not responsible if sheet is cut incorrectly.
Care must be taken when cutting or creating holes or shapes , pre plan so not to make an error & be careful when working back to front.
heat source 60mm clearance form edge of base on induction or ceramic cooktop.
Sand edges after cutting polymer sheets to eliminate saw marks creating shadow lines in profile.
Ensure you DO NOT TAP THE EDGES OF VETRO POLY TOUGHENED GLASS AS IT CAN EXPLODE!
ISPS can double your Bonethane Premium warranty from 7years to 14 years in a few easy steps please read on to page attached. This does not apply to Digital Art on BP sheeting this carries 7yr warranty.
IPA Acrylic: COAT WALL NEUTREL COLOUR. ALLOW WALL TO CURE BEFORE PLACEMENT
BONETHANE PREMIUM IS VERY DIY FRIENDLY. IPA ACRYLIC DOES NOT CUT LIKE BONETHANE PREMIUM, IT CUTS LIKE ACRYLIC SO PLAN YOUR CUTS use plastic cutting blades fine sharp teeth.
IPA Acrylic carries a 7 Year WARRANTY.
DigitalArt on Bonethane® & IPA Acrylic carries a 7 year warranty with GRIPTEK backing or 2 years with out GRIPTEK backing. Images to be supplied by client 300 DPI. DIGITAL low RES PROOF PROVIDED PRIOR TO PRINT PROCESS. We will not print unless you confirm proof. The pdf proof is your responsibility to check against your original image regarding layout, when enlarging, distortion of the image may arise. It is useful to choose an image that identifies with your chosen layout as you can loose a critical part of your image when laid out. Additional charges will apply for more than 1 lay out change or the changing of hi res images once resolution is validated as this takes graphic designers time to address layouts accordingly. Note when choosing an image: images that appear on a screen note; this is in RGB, which displays a wider colour gamet, print to sheeting is CMYK colour base produces a lower colour gamet, there will always be some form of variation. TIPS: Choose a Vertical Image for Portrait and Horizontal for Landscape ensuring graphical measurements sit justified to your sheet size and is laid out correctly. Have a fair expectation of the visual appearance, what is on a screen and is vibrant will not have the same light source to enhance colour spectrum. 60mm clearance from induction or electric cook-top. Not suitable for gas burner.
Work in clean well ventilated area. Use protective goggles when cutting.
Do not apply any silicone or neutral cure adhesive to the back of our printed splashback if GRIPTEK is not applied, this will increase delamination process, you will require some form of bracing to address placement.
Light source sitting behind printed splashback should not sit butt up against print, clear passage and ventilation should be considered. Please refer to your electrical specification.
To clean any polymer use soapy water, rinse residue and wipe with damp toweling cloth Bonethane air dries and shines. Strictly no dry polishing.
VETRO TOUGHENED GLASS CAN NOT BE CUT. MIND EDGES AS GLASS WILL EXPLODE. USE silicone for glass in grid format.
ISPS Innovations provide a proof prior to print so if you need to make any changes you have the opportunity to do so, so review carefully as we do not refund on errors. Sometimes it may not be possible to print a whole vertical image horizontally or viser versa as it may distort or loose critical scenery.
- RETURNS POLICY/ CANCELLATION
There are no returns on custom made goods or if you have changed your mind on the colour and or dimensions once in production and or delivered. If ISPS are responsible for any errors, ISPS will collect and investigate source and provide a replacement within 10 to 21 working days. Prior to collection a seriers of photos is required as apart of our investigation in angles, light and to appreciate the surrounding decor, these images are required by our estalishement to review prior to collection. Any custom interiors that have been ordered and then cancelled will not be refunded if production process is in works, these goods will be delivered to nominated address. On printed splashbacks ISPS will not refund if you have approved proof and made wrong choice after delivery. A proof is provided for your review prior to print. There are no refunds on printed splashbacks that carry colour varaiation from electronic or hard copy previews. Images that are applied to substartes have different visual colour absorbation as the substrate it is being applied to is varied to the orginal source applied. Colour on screens represent RGB, colour on printed sheets represents CMYK,
It is your responsibilty to provide a colour sample for colour matching. Post to ISPS Innovations, PO Box 339 Lonsadale SA 5160. Any colour images on our website are not an accurate measure of colour. If you can not provide a colour sample you will need to accept the variation of colour as all screens display different variations of colour, tone and depth. ISPS can not be held resposnble for wrong shade or colour. For more information please call 08 8381 8880 or refer to colour section on our website.
All custom made goods must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
Kitchens Supply and install. ISPS require 65% be paid for the manufacture of your custom built kitchen, the balance of this money is paid on delivery and installation of goods.
Extras or adjustments to kitchens that have been modified through production process must be be paid in full and signed off on prior to manufacture.
USE OF OUR LOGOS OR COPYRIGHT OR SLOGANS TM OR REGISTERED TRADE MARK.
Please note the use of our logos or copyright relating to ISPS Innovations will be charged at a leasing rate of $300.00 per week inc gst unless authorised in writing by our director. If the use of our logos, font type in same expression or copy right/ slogans has resulted in the loss of revenue or defamation or has assisted in the elevation of SEO or internet based searches for an entity or personal gain which relates to loss of product credibility and or revenue for ISPS Innovations, this will result in back charge to date applied + 30% of the total value up to date. The logo, font type and or copy right relate to IP or specific wording that assist in the relationship of ISPS Innovations and our custom created products clearly listed on the ISPS Innovations website. If notice has been provided to remove any logo and attempts are ignored by the establishement, full legal processes will take place to recoop any loss or harm to the product lines of ISPS Innovations.
Collection of your Personal Information. At ISPS we only collect personal information from you, which is necessary for conducting our business, providing our products and services to you and meeting our legal obligations. We collect personal information about you only by lawful and fair means and not in an unjustly invasive way. We take reasonable steps to ensure that you know why we are collecting your personal information, what we use it for, to whom we disclose it and how you can access it to ensure its accuracy. Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we collect personal information about you directly from you. ISPS may collect personal information about you when you meet with us in person, contact us by telephone, facsimile or e-mail, correspond with us by mail or when you carry out a purchase or request further information about our products or services through our web site.
ISPS do not disclose or sell personal information we collect & hold to third parties in order to allow them to directly market their products & services to you. ISPS may disclose your information to its service providers and contractors to assist us to provide & market our products & services to you. If we do this we require these parties to protect your information in the same way that we do. If you do not wish to receive marketing please advise the Privacy Officer.Maintaining your Personal Information. ISPS take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete and not up-to date, please contact our Privacy Officer and we will take reasonable steps to amend the information if we agree with the change. If we disagree with your view about the accuracy, completeness or currency of a record of your personal information which we hold, we will provide the reasons for our decision (unless it is unreasonable to do so) and the avenues to complain. If you request us to associate with that information a statement that you have an opposing view, we will take reasonable steps to do so.
Securing your Personal Information
Innovative Splashback Polymer Systems