CulourTek Benchtops & 2Pac Polyurethane Doors Supplier
CulourTek Creations: Benchtops, Partitions, Doors by ISPS Innovations
Create your benchtop, partition or door space in your desired colour. ISPS bring you an unlimited colour range of colour options. Adelaide built, nationally delivered custom building products.
ISPS CulourTek creations add a superfluous element to any room. An appealing surface and amalgamation of grain EFX, stone flicks and grained radiance, paired with modern straight lines, continuous length and right angles with the option of no joins with our benchtops.
CulourTek creations unquestionably makes the consciousness come alive with our unlimited eye-catching finishes and colour options. Our textured EFX create supreme depth and delivers an astonishing look to your specification and colour request.
Available in 3 finishes satin texture, flat matte and high gloss finish. Note whilst satin texture finish is highly durable for scuff marks, more care is required with gloss and flat matte finishes.
CulourTek augments the exquisiteness of upright partitions, straight benchtop panels and doors, contributing options other than timber looks or straight polyurethane finishes.
While CulourTek countertops displays the touch of satin velvet face it offers a hard wearing surface for satin textured finishes, that is repairable unlike laminated, stone or acrylic benchtop & countertop finishes that are simply filled with a resin that discolours over a short period of time. Note on high gloss and matte flat finishes more care is required with scuff marks like most countertops in this finish.
All CulourTek creations are available in any colour flick with an unlimited selection of colour bases that are custom made to your colour base, flick and shade.
ISPS Innovations colour Palette, is only one of its kind, a gloss, flat matte or textured surface that integrates the colours of your environment seamlessly through our innovation.
CulourTek Benchtops are a hand crafted and painted finish. Our designs are endless in colour and pattern. We work with you to achieve the best outcome. You can also preview your tops to approve pattern, colour, and shape.
ISPS use Australian made MR board and is available in various thicknesses.
CulourTek is DIY friendly, any hole cut out for sink, cooktops and taps must be sealed with neutral cure silicone and cured before placement of appliances.
When using your benchtops it is advised to use a chopping board and not to apply staining products on the surface base. All products can stain including laminates, Acrylic Benchtops, Marble or Stone counter tops. The following materials like turmeric, curry or flowers with ink staining properties is a primary example.
Do not use bleach to clean CulourTEK this is a durable handmade finish. Call ISPS if in doubt. Wash CulourTek with warm soapy water, rinse residue and wipe clean.
ISPS surfaces are durable, and trouble-free to clean and maintain. ISPS provide a 12 Year limited warranty and a recolour service offering a further 5 years to your benchtop!
Imagine then create your designs and bring to life with ISPS Innovations textured, satin or high gloss finish - CulourTek Creations counter top where ever surfaces reside.
CulourTek Benchtops carries a 12 year structural warranty. CulourTek benchtops can be re-coloured a different colour years down the track if you decide to change you decor colour in your home. Only Clean wilth warm soapy water. Do not use bleach or acetone.
NEVER LEAVE COOKING UNATTENDED, ISPS INNOVATIONS WILL NOT COVER PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN NEGLECTED.
- When using your benchtops it is advised to use a chopping board and not to apply staining products on the surface base.
- All products can stain including laminates, Acrylic Benchtops, Marble or Stone. The following materials like turmeric, curry or flowers with ink staining properties is a primary example,.
- Do not use bleach to clean CulourTEK . CulourTEK is a durable hand made finish but requires care and proper cleaning methods. Call ISPS if in doubt. Wash CulourTek with warm soapy water. You can remove most spice stains with vinegar and sponge.
- Do not put hot pans on the benchtops. Ensure that benchtops are covered when spraying toxic coatings in domestic or commercial environments, leave benchtops covered until areas are fully cured from vapour release.
- ISPS innovations do not cover for staining, scratches, burn marks or mistreatment but we can repair as new (additional charges will apply)
- On CulourTEK benchtops Frying pans must sit within the parameter of the cooktop, not extend over the benchtop. This can cause damage to benchtops or wall from excessive heat.
- Ensure you cooktop is installed by a licensed gas fitter or electrician and follow cooktop installation instructions.
Invoices not paid in full, will void all warranties on products provided by ISPS Innovations.
- Choosing colours. ISPS Innovations ask that you choose colour carefully. ISPS can provide a colour samples of your chosen product once committed to the order and this is paid in full. Postage and handling fee may apply for samples to be sent out. ISPS Innovations invite you to take up this offer. ISPS can not be held responsible for wrong colour choice or colour direction. ISPS work on colour tone not exact colour as this can be altered depending on the substrate it is applied to.
- NEVER LEAVE COOKING UNATTENDED, ISPS INNOVATIONS WILL NOT COVER PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN NEGLECTED.
- Do not drag weighted boxes with staples or nail hanging out as you can cut through the coating, good news our products can be repaired.