Kitchen Splashbacks & Luxury Bathroom Wall Panelling, Any Colour & DigitaArt Printed Splashbacks.
ISPS SUPPLY POLYMER SPLASHBACKS AUSTRALIA WIDE, FACTORY DIRECT.
Please note bookings are required when visiting our factory.
Custom Australian made polymer splashbacks by ISPS Innovations
In Adelaide we can also address any kitchen, door, benchtop, resurfacing needs.
Bonethane Kitchen Splashbacks & Polymer Bathroom Wall Panels the DIY favourite!
We have it all, your one stop domain to all your interior needs!
Bonethane Polymer Splashbacks are used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, laboratories for domestic and commercial projects and a great alternative to glass.
Our total range of DIY polymer & acrylic splashbacks are delivered Australia wide and we are proudly Australian Made.
ISPS glass and polymer acrylic splashbacks are available in any Dulux colour or as a printed splashback in your choice of Bonethane, IPA Acrylic or toughened glass.
- Bonethane ® has a continuous service temperature of 110°C behind induction & ceramic cooktops.
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks has a continuous service temp of 88°C.
Clearance between a gas cooking appliance & a combustible surface must be in accordance with the appliance manufacturers specifications. Bonethane is not suitable directly behind gas cooktop. A fixed metal shield will be required the length for the cooktop and minimum 200 mm high depending on flame extension.
Bonethane will self extinguish when ignition source is removed.
Bonethane can be used behind free-standing cooktops with raised fixed metal shield to the rear of cooktop. Refer to your cooktop manufacturers specifications and follow Australian standards.
Bonethane is not suitable for exposed gas burners, air fryers, BBQs, or where heat is greater than 110°C.
Increased heat requires minimum of 200 mm clearance to the rear & or above the cooktop/appliance. Stainless steel or glass inserts can rest behind cooktop where heat exceeds 110 ° C - Bonethane can rest above the inserts or to the side of insert depending on the style you choose.
Bonethane® stands out as an excellent choice for metal and glass replacement for service temperatures that do not exceed 110°C providing adequate distance is maintained.
Bonethane & IPA Acrylic are not suitable to rest behind BBQs, open gas burners, air fryers or heat greater than 110°C..
For extreme heat, refer to cooktop or appliance specifications you purchased for more information and follow Australian standards.
Stainless steel or glass inserts can rest behind cooktop for added protection where heat exceeds 110 ° C & Bonethane can sit above the inserts.
Pots must sit in the frame of the cooktop and not sit over edge or rear of the cooktop pressing up against splashback.
Do not butt up gas cook tops with exposed flame or Air fryers, to Bonethane, IPA Acrylic or toughened glass..
Do not butt up air fryers against Bonethane.
Bonethane should not be compared to Acrylic Splashbacks in the market place. View Bonethane Vs Acrylic Splashbacks YouTube clip.
Bonethane is a breeze to clean, warm soapy water with a soft sponge or cameo, rinse residue, wipe downwards with a damp toweling cloth(not dry cloth), Bonethane air dries & shines.
POINTS TO CONSIDER Bonethane
- Bonethane is a higher heat polymer splashback.
- Higher heat distribution than acrylic splashbacks.
- Bonethane requires 60 mm clearance to rear of induction and ceramic cooktops & has a 110° C service temperature. Greater heat requires 200 mm clearnace from the rear/ or top of cook-top .
- Bonethane will not split or crack when cutting.
- Bonethane can be planed
- Bonethane is great for H classification sites that have heavy underground movement.
- Bonethane available in any colour, EFX & print.
- Bonethane is easily repairable
- Bonethane can be easily shaped on site.
- Bonethane air dries & shines when washed & rinsed.
- Bonethane is 5mm thickness
- Bonethane can be coordinated to suit the decor in your home or commercial fit out.
- Bonethane is UV treated & great for out doors
- Available cut to size & shape
- Accessories like trim in any colour & custom filler Efx also available
- Bonethane has Griptek™ Technology on coloured and printed splashbacks
- Bonethane is great for laminating to doors or upstands
- Bonethane comes a 7year warranty, provding installation methods are followed.
- Bonethane can be digitally printed and GripTEK backing applied to the rear.
- ISPS Innovations with our brands Bonethane & IPA Acrylic Splashback range have serviced successfully in the Bunnings hardware, Mitre10 chain from 2007 to 2014 and we now nationally supply Australia wide direct to Architects, designers and DIY Renovators providing the affordable luxury splashback alternative options (including glass).
- ISPS Innovations also supply painted and printed toughened glass.
For the placement of Bonethane splashbacks if heat to the rear of the cooktop exceeds 110° C at 60 mm space to the rear, please ensure appropriate space is addressed for air flow, refer to cooktop or appliance you purchased for more information.
With your choice of colour or print, or simply provide a high resolution digital image of your Bonthane polymer printed splashback.
Servicing, Architects, Interior Designers, Trade & the hardware industry nationally for a number of years.
All Prices include GST and Delivery to metro states. All skids require a fork lift or a tailgate can be requested at an addtional charge. If you are not available at the time of delivery, goods can be collected from a depo in your state making it easier for you to collect. We ask that goods delivered to a depo are picked up as soon as you are notified as goods are not covered by insurance for storage in the collecting DEPO. Person 18 years + should inspect and sign for goods.