Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks
Acrylic Splashbacks for kitchens, bathrooms & laundries. Ph 08 8186 0845
143 colours or make up your own colour!
ISPS SUPPLY ACRYLIC SPLASHBACKS AUSTRALIA WIDE DIRECT DELIVERY & Australian Made.
ANNOUNCEMENT CORONAVIRUS, COVID19 : ISPS are still able to deliver your custom DIY acrylic splashbacks,benchtops, Australia wide, with delivery to you.
Please support custom Australian made building products by ISPS Innovations
In Adelaide we can also address any kitchen, door, benchtop resurfacing needs.
Supplying Acrylic Splashback & Polymer Wall Panels to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, Australian Capital Territory, Geelong and the greater Australian regions.
ISPS Innovations manufacture & supply custom coloured kitchen, bathroom & laundry acrylic splashbacks and wall panels.
IPA Acrylic comes with GRIPTEK barrier backing.
If you after an Australian Made Acrylic splashback or high heat Bonethane polymer wall panel for behind induction or ceramic cooktops delivered, this is the right page.
IPA ACRYLIC SPLASHBACKS COME WITH GRIPTEK BARRIER BACKING!
What is GRIPTEK Barrier backing?
GRIPTEK Backing eliminates the unsightly wear of silicone marks or the delaminating of colour coatings once mounted to the wall.
You do not need to PREP wall a neutral colour or sand the back of ISPS Acrylic polymer sheets before you place your IPA Acrylic up on the wall.
GripTek Barrier Backing creates greater colour depth and colour consistency.
IPA painted Acrylic with GRIPTEK barrier backing can also be removed off the wall without damaging the integrity of the colour on the backs of our IPA acrylic sheet.
Acrylic Splashbacks with GRIPTEK barrier backing eliminates unsightly neutral cure silicone bleeds which happens from heat expansion & contraction, ina particular behind induction and ceramic cooltops..
Acrylic Splashbacks with GRIPTEK barrier backing saves time and costs in wall preparation when installing IPA Acrylic sheeting. Only ISPS acrylic coloured splashbacks come with GRIPTEK barrier backing.
GRIPTEK can also be applied to Zenolite, Vistelle or PLEXGLAS sheets that have a fused colour directly applied to the acrylic. GRIPTEK on the backs of these brands prevents sanding the backs of the sheets and neutral cure clear silicone bleeding. Only ISPS can apply GRIPTEK as it is not availble through any other company.
GRIPTEK is not a substitute for water proofing in shower areas.
IPA Acrylic splashbacks & Bonethane Splashbacks are 100% water proofed, but you still need to protect your walls from internal water damage with a good water proof coating
ISPS Innovations will beat any price on custom coloured cut to size 6mm Acrylic Splashback & Wall Panels (conditions apply).
ISPS Printed Acrylic splashbacks are used in showers, kitchens, laundries for both commercial or domestic application.
ISPS Innovations Splashbacks are the DIY favourite!
DIY Splashbacks have never been so easy.
See our nationally delivered acrylic splashback & acrylic wall panel pricing.
Unlimited Acrylic Splashback colours below. If you don't pick a colour below send us your colour choice by post & ISPS will make it!
See our ONLINE SHOP
ISPS offer the service of colour toning by eye to reduce the headaches of buying out of the paint pot colours.
The dissapointment of colour changes and variation because of light source or non preparation to substrates effect and change the desired colour.
ISPS like to assist with critcal colour matching processes and require primary colour samples to achieve effective colour tonning and blending.
So send us an apple, a door a pencil or any colour you like as long as it is a physical sample we will do our best to match, blend and tone.
Our IPA Acrylic Splashback range is an engineered polymer customised to your specification.
People ask is it Perspex? Just like PLEXIGLAS® or our IPA Acrylic it is a trusted brand with a different manufacturing process.
This process has been designed to last weathering issues within the substrates ISPS supply for the trade and DIYmarket.
IPA Acrylic is proudly Australian Made, we use the highest quality Acrylic.
The major stand out, of our IPA Acrylic is that it is available in any colour, high gloss or satin finish and comes with GRIPTEK barrier backing.
ISPS Innovations supply PLEXIGLAS ® range as a part of our product line. ISPS Innovations have the biggest splashback & wall panel range nationally delivered
When you order with ISPS we provide a practice piece of acrylic splash for you to cut into.
With our cut to size service installing your Acrylic Splashback will be an ease.
IPA Acrylic Splashback & Wall panels are hard wearing high gloss substrate with a 94% light transmission, perfect for
- under bars
- shower cubicles & walls
- feature walls
- commercial displays
- anywhere there are high trafficked areas
- kitchen splashback recommending VetroPoly Toughened glass for behind your cooktop
- Bathroom Walls
- Bath/Spa Surrounds
- Water Features
- Commercial wet areas
- Kitchens commercial
- Commercial Fit outs
- Decorative Feature Walls
- Shop Fitting/ Counters Panels
- DIY Joinery & Furniture
- Foyer Features
- Marker Boards
- White boards
- Projector Screens
- Digital Printed Acrylic Splashbacks
- Digital Printed Shower Wall Panels
- Digital Printed Feature Walls
- Celing Wall Panles in high gloss or Satin finish
- Printed and Backlit Acrylic Splashbacks
ISPS supply nationally all over Australia direct to your door or pick up from our local depo in your state.
Note colours vary from screen to screen. The colours below are used as a guide only.
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & Wall Panels, the economical high gloss alternative to Glass Splashbacks.
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks at a glance
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks series is mould resistant & self polishing. Just follow our care instructions when cleaning.
- The High Gloss Face of our IPA Acrylic Splashbacks is hard wearing like pressed aluminium. A trade & shop fitters favourite!
- IPA Acrylic works exceptionally well in high traffiked areas, perfect for commercial & domestic application.
- IPA Acrylic is also available as whiteboard , marker board with the use of water based removable markers & can double as a projector screen with the right colour, saving you money. IPA Acrylic is the chosen acrylic polymer for schools, offices, boardrooms, hospitals, bars, cafes, restaurants options are endless.
- Available in 143 standard colours or choose any colour ....... great for Trade industry requirements. Fantastic for the clients that requires that particular colour, for corporate colour, franchise colour or the individual that is looking for a cost effective durable product that provides options.
- IPA Acrylic has a maxiumum heat temp abosrbtion of 100°C with continuos service temp of 80°C. Acrylics promote burning & must be kept away from direct flame & extreme heat source. If used in kitchens we reccomend Vetropoly™ toughened glass for cooktops to sit the width & height of your range hood.
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks can be cut on site before install using standard woodworking & tile grinding procedures.
- IPA Acrylic is a bathroom renovators favourite (tilers) as all cuts & detailed work can be executed with a grinder.
- In Preparation of IPA Acrylic, there is no need to coat wall a neutral colour. Our IPA sheets do not need the back of the sheets sanded before placement on the wall. A clear neutral cure silcone in clear must be added in grid format to the back of the sheet to adhere to the wall. We suggest Parfix all purpose neutrel cure silicone for adhering & finishing seals.
- IPA Acrylic is available to all leading industry specialists; Hardware Stores, Home Improvement centres,Bathroom & Kitchen centres, Out door Home & Garden Centres or purchase direct on line call our office for more information.
- ISPS Innovations have special builder packs reflecting our IPA Acrylic colour range comprising of 12, 24, 36 & 48 sheets per pack. Nationally delivered all over Australia. SAVE ON BUILDER PACKS!
- IPA Acrylic is available in 6mm in thickness.
Note goods collected from a depo in your state should be collected in a reasonable time frame and not left in storage as they will not be covered for damages if they occur.
For more information call our office on 08 8381 8880
IPA COLOUR CHART
ISPS bring to you a range Polymer Sheeting supplying branded Polycarbonate Sheets Laserlite, Makrolon, profiled sheets in varied thicknesses. Assorted PMMA Acrylic Sheets including PLEXIGLAS® & Perspex from 3mm, 6mm and 10mm thicknes. Satin coloured polymer sheets