IPA Acrylic Splashbacks
Acrylic Splashbacks for kitchens, bathrooms & laundries. Ph 08 8186 0845
Bookings to our factory are required to secure an appointment.
143 colours for your splashbacks or make up your own custom coloured splashback!
ISPS SUPPLY ACRYLIC SPLASHBACKS AUSTRALIA WIDE DIRECT DELIVERY & Australian Made. ISPS will beat any written quote on custom coloured acrylic splashbacks & acrylic printed splashbacks cut to size 6mm PMMA Acrylic and still provide GRIPTEK barrier backing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjWDlizNyE&t=21s YouTube DIY Acrylic polymer splashback installation tutorial
Support custom Australian made building products by ISPS Innovations
In Adelaide ISPS Innovations can address any kitchen, polyurethane, french provinicial or timber finish including doors, benchtops or resurfacing needs!
Supplying PMMA Acrylic splashback & high heat polymer wall panels in Boethane to Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, Australian Capital Territory, Geelong and the greater Australian regions.
There are many Acrylic splashbacks in the market place inlcluding Bunnings onselling brands. ISPS Innovations have been supplying our acrylic polymer splashbacks the longest ( even to Bunnings). Its important to compare brands and ask critical questions. Its easy for anyone to build trust (paid) and create a false sense of security when it comes to a polymer splashback. See our burn test https://youtu.be/icl9VoH0_Vs
ISPS Innovations manufacture & supply custom coloured kitchen, bathroom & laundry acrylic splashbacks & Bonethane high heat polymer wall panels Australia wide and to the DIY sector. ISPS are the number one Australian made supplier for Acrylic splashbacks and custom manufactured building materials.
If you after an Australian Made PMMA Acrylic splashback or high heat Bonethane polymer wall panel for behind induction or ceramic cooktops delivered, this is the right page.
IPA Acrylic comes with GRIPTEK barrier backing, the GRIPTEK barrier backing prevents neutral cure silicone bleeding.
Our 6mm Acrylic Splashbacks are made from solid PMMA cast acrylic polymer , with the optical depth of glass without the green blend thrown by glass which can alter colours up to 25%.
Our PMMA ACRYLIC splashback and wall panels carry a 30 UV warranty.
Super clear IPA Acrylic splashbacks are clear like water, providing a better colour matching and toning process to fit your desired coloured spalshback or wall panel.
30 Year UV warranty.
Our Acrylic splashbacks are rigid yet flexible making cutting & installation uncomplicated. ISPS will also provide you with a practice piece with your order.
What is GRIPTEK Barrier backing?
GRIPTEK Backing eliminates the unsightly wear of silicone marks or the delaminating of colour coatings once mounted to the wall.
You do not need to PREP wall a neutral colour or sand the back of ISPS Acrylic polymer sheets before you place your IPA Acrylic up on the wall.
GripTek Barrier Backing creates greater colour depth and colour consistency.
IPA painted Acrylic with GRIPTEK barrier backing can also be removed off the wall without damaging the integrity of the colour on the backs of our IPA acrylic sheet.
Acrylic Splashbacks with GRIPTEK barrier backing eliminates unsightly neutral cure silicone bleeds which happens from heat expansion & contraction, in particular behind induction and ceramic cooltops..
Acrylic Splashbacks with GRIPTEK barrier backing saves time and costs in wall preparation when installing IPA Acrylic sheeting. Only ISPS acrylic coloured splashbacks come with GRIPTEK barrier backing.
GRIPTEK can also be applied to Zenolite, Vistelle or PLEXGLAS acrylic sheets that have a fused colour directly applied to the acrylic. GRIPTEK on the backs of these brands prevents sanding the backs of the sheets and neutral cure clear silicone bleeding. Only ISPS can apply GRIPTEK as it is not availble through any other company.
GRIPTEK is not a substitute for water proofing in shower areas.
IPA Acrylic splashbacks & Bonethane Splashbacks are 100% water proofed, but you still need to protect your walls from internal water damage with a good water proof membrane.
ISPS Innovations will beat any price on custom coloured cut to size 6mm cast Acrylic Splashback & Wall Panels (conditions apply).
ISPS Printed Acrylic splashbacks are used in showers, kitchens, laundries for both commercial or domestic application.
ISPS Innovations Splashbacks are the DIY favourite!
DIY Splashbacks have never been so easy.
See our nationally delivered PMMA acrylic splashback & acrylic wall panel pricing.
Unlimited Acrylic Splashback colours below. If you don't pick a colour below send us your colour choice by post & ISPS will make it happen !
See our ONLINE SHOP
ISPS offer the service of colour toning by eye to reduce the headaches of buying off the shelf colours.
The dissapointment of colour changes and variation because of light source or non preparation to substrates effect and change the desired colour and can place strain ob the person that is installing. We provide a splashback that is ready. Order sheet size or cut to size.
ISPS like to assist with critcal colour matching processes and require primary colour samples to achieve effective colour tonning and blending.
So send us an apple, a door a pencil or any colour you like as long as it is a physical sample we will do our best to match, blend and tone.
Our IPA Acrylic Splashback range is an engineered polymer colour customised to your specification.
People ask is it Perspex? Just like PLEXIGLAS® or our IPA Acrylic it is a trusted brand with a different manufacturing process. ISPS Innovations apply colour to our PMMA Acrylic, we have formulated a colour system that works with the polymer substrate to expand and contract, limiting silicone bleeding and colour delamination even after 15 years.
This process has been designed to last weathering issues within the substrates ISPS supply for the trade and DIYmarket.
IPA Acrylic is proudly Australian Made, we use the highest quality Acrylic.
The major stand out, of our IPA Acrylic is that it is available in any colour, high gloss or satin finish and comes with GRIPTEK barrier backing.
ISPS Innovations supply PLEXIGLAS ® range as a part of our product line. ISPS Innovations have the biggest splashback & wall panel range nationally delivered
When you order with ISPS we provide a practice piece of acrylic splash for you to cut into.
With our cut to size service installing your Acrylic Splashback will be an ease.
IPA Acrylic Splashback & Wall panels are hard wearing high gloss substrate with a 94% light transmission, perfect for
- under bars
- shower cubicles & walls
- feature walls
- commercial displays
- anywhere there are high trafficked areas
- kitchen splashback recommending VetroPoly Toughened glass for behind your cooktop
- Bathroom Walls
- Bath/Spa Surrounds
- Water Features
- Commercial wet areas
- Kitchens commercial
- Commercial Fit outs
- Decorative Feature Walls
- Shop Fitting/ Counters Panels
- DIY Joinery & Furniture
- Foyer Features
- Marker Boards
- White boards
- Projector Screens
- Digital Printed Acrylic Splashbacks
- Digital Printed Shower Wall Panels
- Digital Printed Feature Walls
- Celing Wall Panles in high gloss or Satin finish
- Printed and Backlit Acrylic Splashbacks
ISPS supply nationally all over Australia direct to your door or pick up from our local depo in your state.
Note colours vary from screen to screen. The colours below are used as a guide only.
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & Wall Panels, the economical high gloss alternative to Glass Splashbacks.
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks at a glance
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks series is mould resistant & self polishing. Just follow our care instructions when cleaning.
- The High Gloss Face of our IPA AcrylicSplashbacks is hard wearing like pressed aluminium. A trade & shop fitters favourite!
- IPA Acrylic works exceptionally well in high traffiked areas, perfect for commercial & domestic application.
- IPA Acrylic is also available as whiteboard , marker board with the use of water based removable markers & can double as a projector screen with the right colour, saving you money. IPA Acrylic is the chosen acrylic polymer for schools, offices, boardrooms, hospitals, bars, cafes, restaurants options are endless.
- Available in 143 standard colours or choose any colour ....... great for Trade industry requirements. Fantastic for the clients that requires that particular colour, for corporate colour, franchise colour or the individual that is looking for a cost effective durable product that provides options.
- IPA Acrylic has a maxiumum heat temp abosrbtion of 100°C with continuos service temp of 80°C. Acrylics promote burning & must be kept away from direct flame & extreme heat source. If used in kitchens we reccomend Vetropoly™ toughened glass for cooktops to sit the width & height of your range hood.
- IPA Acrylic Splashbacks can be cut on site before install using standard woodworking & tile grinding procedures.
- IPA Acrylic is a bathroom renovators favourite (tilers) as all cuts & detailed work can be executed with a grinder.
- In Preparation of IPA Acrylic, there is no need to coat wall a neutral colour. Our IPA sheets do not need the back of the sheets sanded before placement on the wall. A clear neutral cure silcone in clear must be added in grid format to the back of the sheet to adhere to the wall. We suggest Parfix all purpose neutrel cure silicone for adhering & finishing seals.
- IPA Acrylic is available to all leading industry specialists; Hardware Stores, Home Improvement centres,Bathroom & Kitchen centres, Out door Home & Garden Centres or purchase direct on line call our office for more information.
- ISPS Innovations have special builder packs reflecting our IPA Acrylic colour range comprising of 12, 24, 36 & 48 sheets per pack. Nationally delivered all over Australia. SAVE ON BUILDER PACKS!
- IPA Acrylic is available in 6mm in thickness.
Note goods collected from a depo in your state should be collected in a reasonable time frame and not left in storage as they will not be covered for damages if they occur.
For more information call our office on 08 8381 8880
IPA COLOUR CHART
ISPS bring to you a range Polymer Sheeting supplying branded Polycarbonate Sheets Laserlite, Makrolon, profiled sheets in varied thicknesses. Assorted PMMA Acrylic Sheets including PLEXIGLAS® & Perspex from 3mm, 6mm and 10mm thicknes. Satin coloured polymer sheets