Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Acrylic Splashbacks, Printed Sp...
Bonethane Polymer Splashbacks specified by Architects,Designers & DIY Renovators
Architectural high heat polymer Splashbacks,Luxury Wall Panels, any colour or Print. Architects,Designers,Builders and Home Renovators, here is why.
ISPS are proud to announce our new online shop. If you require help making a decicion on colour and application, rest assured we are a phone call away. Our team are dedicate to client support 7 days a week till 9pm.
- Is Bonethane the same as, Plexi Glass, Perspex, Akril,Vistelle, Zenolite?
- ANSWER: No
What is Bonethane? Bonethane is a unique high heat engineered polymer, suitable for commercial and domestic applications. Available in any colour, abstract efx and exquisite digitally printed wall panels, with our secret formulae GRIPTEK backing. GripTek is designed to improve consistency, lock in colour and enhance true radiance, formulated to protect our digital images making it totally water proofed. Please review our feature and benefits.
Bonethane Premium Luxury Splashbacks and Wall Panels, everything else is just plastic.
Bonethane Premium Feature and Benefits
- Available high gloss or satin finish
- Fast turn around times
- Carries Product of Australia License
- Can be ordered cut to size and shape
- ISPS work with industry professionals, provide experience with colour guidelines and create samples for review prior to commercial application.
- Designed to have the same cutting fabrication as MDF
- Can be cut drilled and planned on site
- Available in any colour, metallic, ISPS EFX and Digital print with GRIPTEK backing
- Totally water proofed including digital printed images, comes with GRIPTEK
- Bonethane does not split or crack like Acrylic when cutting, drilling and planning.
- Friendly for DIY Enthusiasts and DIY Devotees.
- 38% faster to install than Acrylic and Glass
- Suitable for out doors UV treated
- Twice the heat rating of Acrylic
- Graffiti Proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqFvMjx2jqY
- Self Extinguishing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icl9VoH0_Vs
- Power holes can be drilled into the face of the sheet, even after installation.
- You can drill to the edges
- Great for corporate signage or feature displays
- Greater heat distribution and electrical resistance making it perfect for hospitals and
- Critical Strength, impact and breakage defiant.
- Can be 100 % fully recycled in to Bonethane10
- Exceptional acoustic insulation.
- Maximum Temperature Load 145 ºC
- Low weight
- Superior strength.
- If your future projects have significant shifts in their foundation, Bonethane sheets can be removed from walls years on without breaking, so wall can be repaired and sheet can be replaced. Where acrylic, tiles and glass will crack, Bonethane bows forward allowing the opportunity to remove from the wall and then replace.
National Delivery, custom sized option available for Commercial Packs Available.
Full interior and custom support 7days a week till 9pm.