Feature and Benefit Review, Bonethane VS DIY Acrylic Splashbacks
Feature and Benefits of Bonethane Splashbacks. Used by Architects,Designers and DIY Renovators.
Bonethane Premium Splashbacks and Wall Panels have been servicing the Commercial & DIY industry for a number of years through major supply chains.
ISPS Innovations have an exceptional working history. Trusted Proven Polymer Systems. As featured on The Renovator and Better Homes and Gardens.
Please take the time to review the wonderful benefits of Bonethane Premium Splashbacks, Luxury Shower Wall Panels and Exquisite Digitally Printed Feature Walls.
Now available to buy on line
Features and Benefits of Bonethane Splashbacks
Features & Benefits of Bonethane High Heat Polymer Sheeting
- Available high gloss or satin finish
- Carries Product of Australia License
- ISPS work with industry professionals, provide experience with colour guidelines and create samples for review prior to commercial application.
- Comes with a practice piece of splash
- Designed to have the same cutting fabriction as MDF
- Can be cut drilled and planned on site
- Can be ordered cut to size and shape
- Available in any colour, metallic, ISPS EFX and Digital print with GRIPTEK backing
- Bonethane does not split or crack like Acrylic when cutting, drilling and planning.
- Friendly for DIY Enthusiasts and DIY Devotees.
- 38% faster to install than Acrylic and Glass
- Suitable for out doors UV treated
- Twice the heat rating of Acrylic
- Graffiti Proof
- Self Extinguishing
- Power holes can be drilled into the face of the sheet, even after installation.
- You can drill to the edges
- Great for corporate signage or feature displays
- Greater heat distribution and electrical resistance making it perfect for hospitals and laboratories.
- Critical Strength, impact and breakage defiant.
- Can be 100 % fully recycled in to Bonethane10
- Exceptional acoustic insulation.
- Maximum Temperature Load 145 ºC
- Low weight
- Totally waterproofed including Digital Printed Images
- Superior strength.
- If your future projects have significant shifts in their foundation, Bonethane sheets can be removed from walls years on without breaking, so wall can be repaired and sheet can be replaced. Where acrylic, tiles and glass will crack, Bonethane bows forward allowing the opportunity to remove from the wall and then replace.
Our luxury Acrylic Splashbacks are versatile and suitable for high traffiked areas, fabulous for feature walls shower panels, underbars, shelving and much much more. IPA Acrylic carries the Australian made logo.
In this photo is our Bonethane Sheeting and custom designed reception counter,flooring and staircase.