Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
Bathroom Renovations. Need Acrylic Splashbacks? ISPS are Hipages Verified - Delivery Australia Wide.
Reviews, Tips, Acrylic Splashbacks and Polymer Wall Panels - ISPS
Reviews, what makes ISPS Innovations Polymer Splashbacks Different & Superior?
Bonethane High Heat Polymer, Acrylic Printed Splashbacks & more!
ISPS Innovations F & B
- GRIPTEK Backing
- Enhance any colour backing depth
- Outdoor worthy/UV Regulated
- Print to Bonethane or IPA Acrylic optional.
- Can place lighting behind sheet without GripTek to bring images to light & life!
- Perfect for displays, signage and splashbacks.
- 100% water proofed, no vinyl wrapping, we use GRIPTEK
- ISPS create combination colour EFX
- Available in any colour & Cut to size. Quality tested since 1998
- ISPS work with Interior Designers, Architects, Builders and DIY Renovators
- We custom make any colour benchtops,partitions & doors, non porous, no joins on request.
Our Polymer Splashback range are available to you custom made in any colour radiating the sentiment of glass. Our Bonethane, PMMA/Acrylic Polymers, Glass & additional CulourTek building materials are unsurpassed in quality testing and working history. ISPS have catered for every request with the highest recommendations from past & present clients like, Bunnings, Wendy's, ANZ, Priceline, just to name a few. Featured in 10's the Renovator with the amazing Barry Dubois & theTeam at Better Homes & Gardens.
Why are ISPS Innovations Polymer Splashbacks different?
We have an innovative splashback polymer range fit for any space to cover a broad range of specifications.
What ISPS Innovations create is innovative custom splashbacks and interiors in any colour size and shape.
Our experience with major supply chains, designers and specifiers has helped ISPS pave the way to pioneering solutions with no limits. ISPS pass all stops leading in innovation. Our range: Bonethane®, IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & CulourTek Benchtop & Building Creations to name a few uniquely position far above the expectation of our clients for their elegant look, warranties, durability, never-ending colour options & re-colour processes.
Bonethane Premium is a true glass alternative, a high heat polymer splashback suitable for indoors and outdoors, UV regulated available in any colour with superior GripTek backing. Bonethane will not split or crack when cutting and is self extinguishing. Architects, Designers and DIY Renovators are amazed by Bonethane's ease of cutting and application. You could be there for days installing tiles. Bonethane is 38% faster to install than glass and acrylic splashbacks in:
IPA Acrylic Splashback Sheeting
IPA Acrylic Splashbacks articulates many wonderful attributes, using quality PMMA acrylic sheeting. Be the selector of our hard wearing ISPS Innovation Acrylic surfaces that make great use for the following areas and applications ;
Laundries,Gymnasiums,Spa Surrounds,Table tops,Digital Printed Panels & Photos,UnderBarsShelves,Photos that look life like,Commercial Shop front Displays,Corporate Signage,Projector Screens,Luxury Bathroom Splashbacks,Display Menu,Vanities,Showers,White Boards,Commercial and domestic applications
Feature and Benefits of PMMA / IPA Acrylic Sheeting
- Superior surface
- Non yellowing
- Available cut to size & shape
- Any colour & digital print
- Suitable for all wet areas
- Optional GripTEK Backing
- Australian Made
- 17 times stronger than glass
ISPS Innovations provide a national delivery service.
Our Polymers are available in
- high gloss
- satin finish
- any colour
- combination colour EFX
- Digital print with optional GripTek backing
ISPS Innovations can create any colour or colour combination. Our products have been quality tested since 1998 and featured on renovating platforms for its ease in installation and amazing colour options. We are proudly Australian made and owned.
Can you pick the difference? Bonethane Vs Glass VS Acrylic Splashbacks ?
Bonethane sheets come with GripTek backing.
GripTek eliminates the unsightly wear of silicone marks or the delaminating of coatings through the course of the sheet once mounted to the wall. Have you ever seen the bleeding of this process in a shopping centre shop displays with polymers or glass? This is a shop fitters nightmare!
GripTek also creates greater depth of colour & consistency to that of conventional sprayed acrylic sheeting.
GripTek saves time in preparation to your walls. With Acrylic Splashbacks in the market a number of steps to prepare the wall must be adhered to before placement, Bonethane will save in install, preparation of walls saving you $$$$ please visit our website below for more information. GripTEK is available on IPA Acrylic sheets by request.
Bonethane is 38% faster to install than Glass and Acrylic and is lighter than Acrylic & Glass with higher impact resistance allowing Bonethane to weather well outdoors making us #1 for our polymer uses and applications.
Graffitti Proof Bonethane Splashbacks and Signage
Click here Bonethane & CulourTek creations carry the esteemed product of Australia Logo. IPA Acrylic carries Australian made logo.
Scratches can be easily removed.
IPA Acrylic Locally made, Bonethane Product of Australia. Our Polymers are Recyclable into Bonethane10. Production waste is recyclable. Packaging condensed.
Digital Printed Splashbacks in Acrylic and Bonethane
DigitalART Printed & coloured polymer splashbacks and wall panels with GRIPTEK backing technology By ISPS Innovations
With our printed splashbacks you can purchase from Shutter Stock or IStock Photos & create your digitalArt image masterpiece.
You may have your own image. Simply produce a high resolution format of 300 DPI, EPS or Vector file. ISPS will work with you to produce your DigitalArt printed splashback, wall panel or feature indoor or outdoor representation. ISPS Innovations have graphic designers and our esteemed photographer on board for complicated requests.
Straight forward and simple. ISPS Innovations are available 7 days a week till 9pm.
Burn test Bonethane VS Acrylic Splashbacks candle burn test
Bonethane goes head to head under a flame with Acrylic substrates in the market, see the destruction a simple candle can causes. Bonethane is 5th in the line up, red sample.
From humble beginnings the Director of ISPS Innovations has always lead in innovations, with unique products & proven performance. Successfully supplying Bunnings from 2007 to 2014, ISPS Innovations are excited about our expansion into the interior market and bring our superior product range direct to your destination.
ISPS Innovations provide YOUTUBE videos in real time without all the fancy music cutting and editing to showcase our products versatility. ISPS work with industry professionals, provide experience with colour guidelines and create samples for review prior to commercial application
Feature and Benefits of Bonethane Premium Splashbacks.
- Designed to have the same cutting fabrication as MDF
- Can be cut drilled and planned on site
- Available in any colour, metallic, ISPS EFX and Digital print with GRIPTEK backing
- Totally water proofed including digital printed images, comes with GRIPTEK (not vinyl wrap)
- Bonethane does not split or crack like Acrylic when cutting, drilling and planning.
- Friendly for DIY Enthusiasts and DIY Devotees.
- 38% faster to install than Acrylic and Glass
- Suitable for out doors UV regulated
- Lighter than Acrylic to carry
- Twice the heat rating of Acrylic
- Graffiti Proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqFvMjx2jqY
- Self Extinguishing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icl9VoH0_Vs
- Power holes can be drilled into the face of the sheet, even after installation.
- You can drill to the edges
- Great for corporate signage or feature displays
- Greater heat distribution and electrical resistance making it perfect for hospitals and
- Critical Strength, impact and breakage defiant.
- Can be 100 % fully recycled in to Bonethane10
- Exceptional acoustic insulation.
- Low weight
- Superior strength.
- Product of Australia
- If your future projects have significant shifts in their foundation, Bonethane sheets can be removed from walls years on without breaking. This means wall can be repaired and original sheet can be replaced. Where acrylic, tiles and glass will crack, Bonethane bows forward allowing the opportunity to remove from the wall and then replace.
- True glass Alternative
- Filler EFX (image to right, any colour combination design)
Bonethane Splashbacks everything else is just plastic
Call us today we would love to hear from you! See our amazing CulourTeK creations, any colour benchtops doors and partitions.
Where custom quality building materials, designs & colour are created through your vision & ISPS's Innovations.
By Theresa Leonardos. National Operations Manager for ISPS Innovations
Ph 08 8381 8880
View our Blogg page @ ispsinnovations.com.au
Proudly Australian Made and owned.
© ISPS Innovations. All rights reserved, logos, copyright, images are trademarks of ISPS Innovations & Ferretti Designer Interiors ABN 25132474189 unless specified otherwise.