Sign-Up for eNews
Join our mailing list for latest news and offers!
ISPS Innovations NEWS - SUPPLY AUSTRALIA WIDE CUSTOM Acrylic Splashbacks, Bonethane, CulourTEK Benchtops - our total range available in any colour & gloss level....
Customise you interior requests in any colour size and have it delivered to your state.
ISPS Innovations inspire the think & creative design step with our innovative colour face and colourback technologies. Our Acrylic Splashbacks, Acrylic Wall Panels, Kitchen Splashback, Laundry Splashback, Bathroom Shower Wall Panels, Feature Wall Panels, Printed Splashbacks, Kitchen Resurfacing (& New Kitchen) & Benchtop in CulourTEK Creations provide solutions for many categories and an unlimited colour range. Be inspired. Don't just buy plastic graded polymers or chip board laminate benchtops, choose ISPS Innovations. Refresh Renovations with ISPS Innovations.
Welcome to ISPS Innovations website
Your home to our creative splashback solutions & joinery. Bringing innovative splashback categories in Bonethane Premium high heat polymer sheeting in gloss or matte finish. IPA Acrylic splashbacks & bathroom wall panels, Printed Polymer Splashbacks and Wall Panels & CulourTek -Benchtop Kitchen Joinery Creations
ISPS Innovations produce hand made and crafted CulourTEK custom Bench-tops available in any colour in your choice of finishes and designs. Specialising in polyurethane doors & kitchen resurfacing in high gloss or satin finish. Let ISPS create your DREAM KITCHEN in solid 18mm construction with 32mm CulourTEK benchtop
Each request custom made to suit your application. Call one of our helpful team we can guide you through the colour design & application process. Where else will you find a broad range of splashback, benchtops and door options in any colour & in various substrates, suitable for every application.
Rule number 1 when choosing your splashback, benchtops & doors lay out your colour choices and be responsible for your choices decisions. Ensure that the colour pallette of each substrate you work with do not clash. Do not assume what colours your getting, ISPS Innovations provide alternative colour options, colour matching and samples prior to application.
Check out this Farquhar Kitchen with our Bonethane Satin finish DIY splashback by ISPS Innovations
ISPS Innovations the MASTERS in DIY products making you the DIY MASTER! Call 08 8381 8880 or submit your enquiry through our enquiry screen.
Just some colours. Our range is unlimited!
Note: If your after the most vibrant white in your project then choose IPA Acrylic Sheeting by ISPS Innovations as Bonethane in an environment of whites can look or appear blue or grey ora. Colours to the left are Bonethane, colours to the right are or Acrylic graded material.
Acrylic Splashbacks & Printed Splashbacks Darwin
Welcome to ISPS Innovations the creative source and hub for Acrylic Polymer Splashbacks in any colour, print and pattern.
Our Acrylic Splashbacks, Bonethane Splashbacks and Glass Splashbacks are the most plain or colourful splashbacks in the market place.
ISPS pride our selves on custom made finishes that last. Our superior Acrylic, Polymer Splashback warranties speaks for itself.
Our Acrylic Splashbacks, Bonethane high heat Polymer Splashbacks & Glass Splashbacks are used Australia wide by DIY devotees and the trade industry.
ISPS Innovations create a ready product where the innovation is seen on the outside, but works through the inside, that is why ISPS can provide the best warranties for our custom Australian Made polymer splashback & benchtop range.
ISPS Innovations create innovative interiors. We lead in kitchen and door resurfacing & manufacture, custom colour kitchens,benchtops & doors supplying our total innovative range Australia Wide.
Printed Acrylic Splashbacks and Printed Glass Splashbacks By ISPS Innovations - Printed Splashbacks Guide.
Everyone knows by now that ISPS Innovations create amazing innovative interiors!
Our total splashback range is custom coloured, available in print or ISPS combi
A bit about us if you have not already heard the good news.
ISPS Innovations are the solution & leaders in custom coloured DIY printed Acrylic splashbacks, Bonethane Splashbacks, Glass Splashbacks, Custom Coloured CulourTek Benchtops, Cabinets, providing support to our client base Australia wide 7 days a week and we deliver Australia wide.
Everything we do is custom made and custom coloured backed by a superior warranty.
Deal direct with an Australian manufacturer.
ISPS Innovations is a Family Run Business, we were the national supplier to the Bunnings chain for a number of years showcasing our diverse range of polymer splashbacks & wall panels; Bonethane & IPA Acrylic polymer splashbacks.
ISPS Innovations set the national standard for custom colured and printed DIY polymer splashbacks in Australia.
ISPS Innovations researched and developed a polymer splashback that is ready to use and & a breeze to install.
ISPS reviewed trouble shooting mishaps that arise on site and developed a sheet that comes ready, these processes are built into the polymer sheet. This eliminates a lot of other processes that are required when installing a splashback on a wall.
ISPS Innovations have taken all the negatives on site during install and built positives into our sheets, increasing the integrity, performance of our sheets but not increasing the cost. The performance of our polymer sheets are imperative to the end user.
So with a proven customer support record and supreme product reviews, ISPS Innovations now supply our total creative Australian & hand made splashbacks, benchtops and kitchen range direct to the public.
By having a custom hand made finish, you know you are getting quality handmade traditonal, Australian Made finishes.
ISPS Innovations range of products cover the ever popular custom coloured high heat polymer Bonethane Splashback, IPA Acrylic Printed Splashbacks & IPA coloured Acrylic Splashbacks.
What is Bonethane & IPA Acrylic?
- Bonethane is a high heat polymer, suitable for high heat applications behind induction,ceramic cooktops and outdoors.Bonethane looks just like glass, can be cut drilled and planned onsite.
- IPA Acrylic is designed for wet areas, feature walls and many decorative applications.IPA Acrylic splashbacks have a hard wearing face and can be cut , drilled and planned onsite.
- Both sheets come with GripTEK barrier backing on coloured sheets.
- Our IPA Acrylic Marker Boards are superior in performance, no staining or shadowing with the use of water base markers. ISPS Innovations supply a range of marker pens for our markerboards.
Printed Splashbacks guide to choosing the right image for your printed splashback.
- The ISPS guide for printed splashbacks provides a seamless process to choosing the right image for your printed decorative Bonethane or Printed Acrylic splashback and wall panel.
- Some times solid and metallic colours for a splashback and wall panel are not enough and an extra creation of inspiration is required so if you are after splashback or feature wall that offers something outside the square, ISPS Innovations is the right choice as we not only cater for your splashbacks we can also custom manufacture your benchtops too.
- ISPS Innovations polymer printed acrylic sheets allows your creative character to showcase a distinct elegance that will suit your kitchen, bathroom, laundry for both businesses or homes. Planning is essential when finding an image that will ensure a striking result.
- Choosing your high definition image is the first step to the final result. There are some really important points to consider when choosing images, the ISPS printed splashback guide will make it seamless.
- Before choosing your image it is important to keep with the colour and theme of your room. Your inspiration can be drawn from the colours surrounding the layout of your room, this is the key to choosing the right image. It is also important that you connect with the image.
Where do I start?
- You have decided for your shower splashback, kitchen splashback, bathroom feature wall or outdoor feature wall that a motif printed creation will attract the stimulus that brings a uniqueness to your home or business.
- So ask yourself is the theme you desire a beach, flower, water fall, fields of vibrant inspiration, something in abstract perhaps black and white with a hint of red, or vibrant images & patterns outside the spectrum used as a key feature in your home or business.
- There are reputable image libraries to assist shutter stock, istock photos to name some simply enter your style or theme into the search menu and explore the many wonders of royalty free high res images.
- Succeeding the colour palette of the room when choosing a splashback design is important sometimes even following through with a solid colour alternative may make your room layout appear bigger, example having a water fall image surrounding your shower base and following through with light or earth solid colour will open up the room and showcase the image.
- When choosing your image the size of your room is a very important factor, having a printed splashback should be the key feature whether it is a substantial impact or more refined and subtle feel.
- Unsure how you want your room to look but have a concept?
- It is important that you communicate your inspiration but also take on board any advice provided regarding resolution, layout and other actions that are considered when laying out the graphic image.
- ISPS Innovations are here to help and it is important not to loose sight of the over all finish & inspiration. No question is silly so please feel free to ask.
High Resolution Images
- Sourcing high resolution image for your printed splashbacks as mentioned earlier is made easy and is cost effective with a number of royalty free online sites. Sourcing the right high resolution image is the best way to ensure a clean and sharp printed splashback or feature wall panel to ensure the colours are reproduced clearly with the CMYK process.
Note when choosing an image:
- Images that appear on a screen is displayed in RGB, which displays a wider colour gamet. When printing to sheeting the process is in CMYK colour base this produces a lower colour gamet, there will always be some form of variation between the online image and printed image.
TIPS to choosing the right image:
- Choose a Vertical Image for Portrait and Horizontal for Landscape ensuring graphical measurements sit justified to your sheet size and is laid out correctly. Have a fair expectation of the visual appearance, what is on a screen and is vibrant will not have the same light source to enhance colour spectrum.
- Our polymer splashbacks require a 60mm clearance from induction or electric cook-top & is not suitable for a gas burner, glass is another option for Gas burners, ISPS Innovations have created the first glass resolution upstand, call our office for further information.
- Low resolution images at 100 to 150 DPI will look just fine on a screen & may look great for print process up to A3 size but consider the size of a wall, when enlarging a low res file of 150 DPI to 3 metre x 2 metre wall, this will pixelate and become distorted.
- Images from google, bing or your phone will not be suitable for your printed splashbacks as the resolution to these images are not appropriate for print process. Images will need to be addressed from a proper licenced establishment, designer or photographer or you may have a a camera that functions well with high resolution images.
Here are some services we use that are reputable.
If you are not comfortable buying on line ISPS can address for you.
- If you require further establishments for image sourcing please feel free to contact our office on 08 8381 8880. Nationally 7 days a week.
- You can also purchase images from other professionals that specialise in landscape or portrait photography this imagery will harvest a sharp high resolution copy suitable for our print CMYK process.
- When acquiring your image form an on line library it is important to choose the highest resolution and dimension file size accessible. We will not accept files less than 300 DPI but also consider file size including length by height of image. A low res image will provide a pixelated out come.
- To govern image resolution by file size, file details should be checked. Pixel dimension narrates the length and width of an image. The more pixels the greater the image. This can be determined by our office if you are unsure.
- ISPS Innovations will check the image DPI VS your layout Length by Height and advise accordingly before buying the image.
Exclusive image or pattern
- After a unique design? Our graphic designer can assist with the image and layout to create a visual master image for print CMYK process. Addional charges apply for this service.
Image positioning and orientation
- The image direction is important, so when selecting an image please take consideration the image length by height VS the Splashback or Wall Panel length by height. This is to safe guard any loss of the image impression. It is imperative to choose an image with a similar dimension proportion.
- Images that are used with the wrong format orientation run the risk of loosing image depth. Resulting in the reduction of resolution because the image has been cut and stretched to fit against its appropriate layout.
Submission of image
- Images chosen can be sent via email, or we can purchase the image on your behalf.
- Other options is to send us the link, or for larger file formats we use the services of www.hightail.com or you can send by USB
- ISPS Innovations provide a low res proof prior to print so if you need to make any changes you have the opportunity to do so, so review carefully as we do not refund on errors.
- Sometimes it may not be possible to print a whole vertical image horizontally or viser versa as it may distort or loose critical scenery. This also applies to large over sized images that are to be placed in narrow long areas. Just because they are a large file does not mean it can be reduced to fit across the shape of the sheet.
Our Printed Splashbacks and Wall Panels are suitable for any home, shower cubicles, shop or commercial display the options are endless.
With our range of splashbacks you have a selection so be the selector of your next custom project.
ISPS Innovations polymer range of spashbacks and feature wall panels look identical to glass, we should know as we supply glass too.
Optional barrier backing on Bonethane or IPA Acrylic eliminates the unsightly wear of silicone marks or delaminating of coatings from or through the sheet once mounted to the wall.
Have you ever seen the bleeding of this process in a shopping centre shop display? This is a shop fitters nightmare! This generally happen 3 to 6 months down the track.
Industry professionals use our Bonethane Printed Splashbacks for out door displays because of Bonethane's exceptional weathering characteristics.
ISPS Innovations building materials are cost effective, affordable & custom made to your request call direct today. Let ISPS create the unimaginable printed splashback and feature printed wall panel.
PH: 08 8381 8880 or go to our contact screen and express your enquiry for prompt service 7 days a week till 9pm nationally.
ISPS Innovations has the facilities to work with you and create the image of your dreams. Sheets are available with optional barrier backing.
You have control over the layout of the image, you may require it reduced, distorted or to run over a number of sheets creating one beautiful piece of art.
ISPS Innovations deliver our total range of Acrylic Polymer Printed Splashbacks & Benchtops Australia Wide.
OTHER EXTRA'S ISPS INNOVATIONS CAN MANUFACTURE
ISPS manufacture and supply custom
- Acrylic splashbacks and marker boards, Bonethane Splashbacks, kitchens, benchtops Australia wide.
Our markerboards are popular & widley used with stem projects, Medical facilities, and business organisations.
Leaders in Kitchen & Bathroom Resurfacing.
We Nationally Supply to Geelomg, Sydney, Queensland, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Adelaide,Perth,Tasmainia,Toowoomba, Cairns, ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA !
For more informaion call 08 8381 8880 Mobile 0424 877 084 7 days a week till 9pm
Splashback and Benchtops - Colour Choices
Need an Acrylic Splashback or Benchtop in your colour choice?
WANT AUSTRALIAN MADE BUILDING SUBSTRATES THAT ARE CUSTOM MADE?
Choosing the right colour for your splashback, feature wall panel or benchtop is a significant decision to making your kitchen, bathroom, laundry or commercial refit a success.
The exquisite advantage of ISPS Innovation Bonethane Polymer, IPA Acrylic Splashbacks & CulourTEK Benchtops is we blend, tone or match to your rooms principal colour point.
A standout performer of our polymer sheeting & benchtops range is the coloured coating formula applied to the back and face of our high grade substrates.
Our Coating system is formulated to prevent colour fading, silicone bleeding, colour delamination, mould and much more.
You see our coating systems plus the substrate it is applied to equals a durable long lasting product that locks into each other & works as one. Buy and inferior product and you will be stuck with this image as it appears below. Silicone bleeding! This happened 15 months gradually after installation.
When choosing your colour the surrounding joinery, flooring & fittings will inspire your splashback & benchtop colour choice
There are many spray painting services that purchase leading brand Acrylics claiming they have the best product when all it is a spray painted finish with limited warranty and pose the threat of silicone bleeding becasue of heat expansion and contraction where colour delamination is a direct result. So choose your supplier carefully and dont be fooled by paid facebook likes either.
ISPS Innovations have addressed thousands of splashbacks and joinery for our clients nation wide.
With our custom colour benchtops ISPS Innovations cover the following hand made looks in any colour combination
Or create a look with our unmatched colour techniques and warranties.
Our remarkable colour creations are available in any flick with an unlimited selection of colour bases that are custom made to your colour base, flick and shade.
ISPS Innovations colour palette, is only one of its kind, a refined coating system applied to the surface that integrates the colours of your environment seamlessly through our innovation.
For more information on colour matching, GripTEK water barrier backing on printed splashbacks, call ISPS Innovations 08 8381 8880.
Our Selector Range of Acrylic Bathroom, Shower & Feature Wall Panels in any colour or print will enrich any space promoting a healthy mould & bacteria free environment.
With the choice of choosing luxury combination colours that are client focussed, ISPS work with you to achieve the ultimate colour indulgence.
ISPS Innovations are Australian Made & create a range of innovative custom interiors using cutting edge colour technology that requires a skill base from years of experience.
Don't be fooled by quick spray painting remedies by fly by companies that piggy back off the history of leading brand clear acrylics. These coating applications fail short term as the coating will not conform with the substrate due to weathering.
Anyone can buy clear Plexiglas sheeting & spray it or employ a printer to print on them. Unfortunately you get what you pay for.
Due to conditions experienced in bathroom & kitchen environments, it pays to investigate the products you choose to purchase and how long they will last.
ISPS IPA Acrylic sheeting is robust in performance and the preferred choice for hospitals, dental, cafes, schools used for domestic and commercial application. You may ask why.... Please keep reading.
These days people that are recovering in hospitals, or working in a commercial work space want to feel more at home, it serves a better recovery time and makes the work place more inviting, IPA Acrylic is available in any colour or print is robust in performance & a healthy alternative to textured finishes available in a domestic or clincal bathroom environment.
Before selecting your polymer sheeting choose a panel that can deal with elements of heat expansion and contraction factors.
We all have the experience of substrate limitation, be it colour fading, delamination, milky haze, mould...
- Choose a product where you know the coating system will conform with the substrate it is applied to and work as one.
- That the surface of the substrate you choose is easy to clean will remain true to form in either high gloss or satin finish for the long haul.
- That the product will not fade, buckle, yellow or delaminate.
- How do you know? .....
- ISPS Innovations have supplied Bunnings, Mitre 10 & a history of leading Designers, Architects and DIY Devotees with our total range of custom Acryllic Polymer Splashbacks, High Heat Bonethane Polymer Splashbacks, Benchtops and Kitchens.
ISPS qulaity test and colour applicate our total range of building substrates. We do not rely on third party processes & stand by our Australian Made Buiding substrates.
The superior high gloss finish of IPA Acrylic & Bonethane
- prevents residue from being retained on our smooth high gloss surfaces VS a textured polymer or tile (grout) textured surface in Bathrooms either commercial or domestic.
- Once residue is washed, rinsed, & wiped with a clean damp hot cloth, IPA Acrylic & Bonethane will air dry and shine, high-lighting the invitation for bacteria, grime and mould build up as non existent on our polymer range.
It is more evident with time that satin textured finishes hide the on going effects that promote havens for bacteria, mould & oily build up creating a white film in domestic and commercial bathrooms.
Wall textured and painted surface finishes
- are subject to retaining bacteria & later staining because of oily build up on unclean surfaces in hard to reach places that repeatedly sit dormant as an accumulation of uncompleted cleaning methods, missed by human error.
- Heat rises and so does oily build up. It will appear clean due to satin textured finish but eventually build up, this is due to hot and cold weathering, oil and moisture properties from everyday use, much like painted walls in a standard bathroom, developing grime and mould almost what appears over night. . So in an unsuspecting bathroom at first sight the grime and mould can not be seen, and slowly mould and grime develops a build up, causing health issues....., and in a hospital, clincal or home environment this is dangerous.
Our IPA Acrylic luxury panels are quality tested & come with GRIPTEK barrier backing, eliminating the use of double sided tapes, coating wall a neutral colour, colour fading of the sheet, colour delamination, silicone bleeding and allowing sheets to safely be removed off the wall without damaging the integrity of the sheet.
GripTEK also creates additional adhesion when silicone is applied in grid format.
- Our 6mm IPA Acrylic sheeting can be safley removed from the wall it is fixed to without damaging the integrity of the sheet, this would come in handy if you sprung water damage behind your wall. GRIPTEK can be applied to printed splashbacks and wall panels on request.
Can IPA Acrylic be placed over tiles?
- The answer is yes, simply silicone over existing walls, tiles, gyprock, plaster. Always ensure that water proofing is up to date.
It is important that your wet area panelling offers a multipurpose function to that of the conservative tiles or glass. With the added indulgence of having no grout or mould lines and smooth high gloss or satin finish.
ISPS Innovations create a custom innovative, alternative splashback and wall panel that are affordable, functional allowing you to be the selector of your colour, print or custom sizing.
Did you know ISPS Innovations supply toughend and etched glass?
ISPS have pioneered & combined creative colour combinations and fashion the most ground-breaking visual colour EFX.
Simple cleaning methods: Wash IPA Acrylic Bathroom Shower Wall Panels with warm soapy water, rinse residue and wipe with a clean damp towelling cloth. NO DRY POLISHING. IPA Acrylic sheets air dry and shine. Rid your self of moldy tile grout.
For more information contact www.ispsinnovations.com.au
ISPS Innovations supply our Selector Range of Acrylic Splashbacks coloured, printed, ISPS EFX Kitchen Splashbacks & Bathroom Wall Panels nationally to Sydney, Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Perth, NorthernTerritory, Tasmania, Adelaide, North Sydney, Mosman, Cairns, Parramatta, Kogarah, Brighton, Cannon Hill, Ashfield, Auburn, Croydon Park, Putney, Dandenong, Narre Warren, Ballarat, Werribee, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Rock Hampton ALL OVER AUSTRALIA!
Australian Made Printed & Coloured Acrylic Splashbacks & Bonethane High Heat Polymer Wall Panels by ISPS Innovations.
Face Book ISPS Innovations
Face Book Bonethane & IPA Acrylic
ISPS Innovations create custom coloured Acrylic Splashbacks, available in any colour and print.
We will beat and better any written quote & warranty on custom coloured 6mm Acrylic Splashbacks in 6mm cut to size custom Acrylic Splashbacks and Wall Panels.
Call ISPS Innovations 0883818880 national delivery.
ISPS Innovations create coloured and printed splashbacks in any colour and print
ISPS Innovations can produce the following services
- Custom Splashbacks in Acrylic, Bonethane and Glass
- Mirror Splashbacks
- Printed Splashbacks with GripTek barrier backing
- Shower Splashbacks
- Etched Glass
- Custom CulourTEK benchtops hand made finishes, in any gloss level and colour combination. ISPS replicate stone, timber or marble finish.
- Kitchen and bathroom Joinery
- Colour Resurfacing
ISPS Innovations have supplied
- Mitre 10
- Architects, Designers and Builders,
- and a nation of people with our custom innovative interiors.
ISPS Innovations custom coloured and designed range is provided direct to , DIY Renovators, Architects, Designers, & Builders.
ISPS Innovations last because we know and understand the mechanics of ensuring the substrate conforms with the coating. Allowing expansion and contraction to unite as one, eliminating a number of problems caused by faulty spraypainting methods or fixed joins that separate.
ISPS Innovations, have the proven colour face technology, unlike other inferior spray painted finishes that fail, ISPS Innovations are he proven polymer coloured system. We are a family business and understand the imporatnce of quality, reliability. ISPS Innovations provide standards and proper cleaning procedures that will see your product last past its warranty.
ISPS Innovations Colourface technlogy is robust and performs to Australian Standards.
We are the only company in Australia to provide a harden shell (GRIPTEK barrier backing) to the backs of our printed splashbacks, so no flaking, no bubbling or delamination.
ISPS Innovations are Australian Made and Australian Standard compliant. ISPS Innovations supply toughend glass splashbacks and mirrored glass splashbacks, IPA Acrylic Splashbacks and Benchtops and Bonethane High Heat Polymer Splashbacks to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Northern Territory Darwn, Perth & Tasmania. Custom Splashbacks, joinery and resurfacing addressed Australia wide.